• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!

MrSqueegie

Hey people. I'm just looking for a partner to roleplay with, horror, romance modern pretty much anything but Sci-Fi. (Not very good at that genre) But I'm new to the site, so I can't PM yet. But if you're interested in me as a partner PM me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey everybody, I'm bored as hell, and I'm looking for an RP partner.^^

The types I'm into are Fantasy, Romance, Horror, and Modern.

I'm going to let you know, I'm not the best at role playing. I'm not bad, but not the best.

I do descriptive and script, sometimes mixed.

If anyone's interested, PM me.

(P.S. The ideas I have in mind -Not saying we'll definitely use them- are an original character Legend of Zelda RP, any game from Ocarina of Time to Twilight Princess. Or OCs exploring an /abandoned | haunted | Silent Hill\ hospital.

I'm going to let you know, I'm not the best at role playing. I'm not bad, but not the best.

(P.S. The ideas I have in mind -Not saying we'll definitely use them- are an original character Legend of Zelda RP, any game from Ocarina of Time to TwilightPrincess. Or OCs exploring an /abandoned | haunted | Silent Hill\ hospital.Hey everybody, I'm bored as hell, and I'm looking for an RP partner.^^

(P.S. The ideas I have in mind -Not saying we'll definitely use them- are an original character Legend of Zelda RP, any game from Ocarina of Time to TwilightPrincess. Or OCs exploring an /abandoned | haunted | Silent Hill\ hospital.

(P.S. The ideas I have in mind -Not saying we'll definitely use them- are an original character Legend of Zelda RP, any game from Ocarina of Time to TwilightPrincess. Or OCs exploring an /abandoned | haunted | Silent Hill\ hospital.

I am just waiting for my PM's to unlock, so about half an hour or so left idk...than I will PM you!!! Unless you can PM already!!

-flounces through-

You should edit your first post so that it shows what you're wanting to do. That way people don't have to scroll looking for it. 8 out of 10 people only read the first post.

Hey everybody! I'm looking for a partner to do a Legend of Zelda RP with, preferably romance-ish. If you're interested, just say so, so I can PM you, or PM me yourself.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back