• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners!

elbowroom

Keepin' it Funky Fresh
Hey guys, I'm a 19 year old girl looking to get back into the world of roleplaying (which I have a good amount of experience with from years ago). Roleplaying is definitely helped me improve my writing and sense of building story, and I'm excited to get into it again!

I'm currently looking for a partner willing to take on any of the following projects with me, and even possibly play a couple characters. I definitely like a mix of romance, suspense, and mystery. I also enjoy narratives about heroes - which you'll see a lot in my story ideas.

Story Ideas:

• Boarding School with Superheroes - Involves some sort of conspiracy taking place in the school, our characters form a resistance - the only ones with the ability to stop it. This is the idea I'd like to do the most.
  • Hogwarts AU - I know these are fairly common, but the Harry Potter universe is one of my favorites. And I'm definitely into something that isn't necessarily all about the daily grind of school life either.
  • French Resistance - I did a historical roleplay like this a while ago and I'd love to do something similar to it again.
  • Baseball - A girl goes undercover as a boy on an all male baseball team.
  • Hunger Games
  • Any other ideas you'd like to throw at me if you think I'm the partner you're looking for!

Requirements:

• Must be 18+. While this has nothing to do with NSFW content (which this site doesn't allow anyway), I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with you if you're a minor.
  • Someone who is willing to play male characters - I usually like to play female characters, with F/M pairings. I'm also looking for someone interested in possibly playing a couple of different characters for a bigger roleplay, in which I'd also be comfortable with taking on male characters.
  • Literacy - meaning grammar, spelling, the whole shebang. Also be able to respond with a couple of paragraphs in at least the early stages of the roleplay.
  • Willingness to build the story - I don't want to make all the decisions here. But I'd love to be engaged in OOC discussion on what we're planning to do if need be.
  • Somewhat active. I'm really looking forward to a chance to get engaged in a roleplay again - it's summer and I'm not that busy beyond the class I'm currently taking so I should have time to respond pretty frequently.

Howdy!

I'd totally be willing to do a Hunger Games rp with ya!

Pop me a pm if you'd like, I'm sure we could work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back