• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners.

TheSpaceInBetween

Hey there everyone! I'm TheSpaceInBetween but you can call me Space if it's easier. I'm new to the site but not new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying I'd say since I was 15 so I have a least 10 years writing experience under my belt.

My head is always brimming with ideas and I'm constantly thinking of ideas for characters or posts.

I would say my favourite setting(s) would have to be Fantasy and Realistic. I love creating interesting characters that you grow an attachment to and then write a incredibly sad post when they die. It's satisfying but it hurts too. I don't do it often and not without planning with my partner usually it's a secondary character but ones that are somewhat important to the story. For example I once killed off a Fox that was the best friend of my character, one of the most heart wrenching posts ever.

I love meeting people, so I like chatting out of character, I'm pretty much one of those, theatre, Disney nerds. I can tell you almost every single show I've seen, scene by scene, what merchandise I brought from said show. Yet I can't remember why I went downstairs for, or even what happened two weeks ago. Yet the first show I ever saw was " Happy Days" it had a motorcycle and everything.

Anyway back to the really stuff...plots.

Truth is I'm open to most plots, I like any pairing. Love is love guys.

We will start with fantasy. * is the character I would prefer playing.

Werewolf and human- I'm open to playing either for this plot. A new human family moves into a new town. A town inhabited by werewolves. Of course. The family doesn't know that. The son/daughter meets the alpha's son/daughter and they begin to have feelings for each other. The human has no idea about the fact that her love interest is a werewolf they just think that the wolf pack is close to their home.itt is only when they are confronted one night by the alpha of the pack he makes a threat to their life, either leave the town or be turned into a werewolf.

( I'm thinking that the ritual for turning into a werewolf is a little different so that is up for discussion)

*werewolf and human/supernatural - this plot is based on a werewolf who has lived alone in the forest all of his life since his family were killed by hunters when he was very small. The forest is all he know and he protects the animals and has become a Gaurdian of the forest warding off any hunters or logging company's that go there. Of course hunters still invade to get to him.

One night he is injured badly after a close call with hunters, he finds a house in the woods and breaks in stealing food and trying to heal himself. That's where the human or supernatural comes in, the wolf attacks then threatening there life if they do not help him. The human/supernatural gets to know the wolf over time and learn that he isn't a monster at all, and the secret that he holds could end a species.

*vampire and human - this plot I've done a little of but I think it's a pretty good plot. A vampire kidnaps a woman planning to feed off her blood. Little does she know that he is addicted to blood and not only that he has a collection of young women. For a reason though, he saves the women from danger, wether is be negative self inflicting behaviour, or if they are just in trouble. He feels he has to make up for what happened to his family, by protecting women and taking there blood he is doing the world a favour.

( the plot line can be altered, but resistance is good I like someone who can out up a fight)

Realistic.

As you can tell I enjoy playing sort of dark and crazy characters and believe me that's. Not including the ones I have for my realistic plots.

Patient and. Doctor. - now I love, love, LOVE hospital threads. I have a keen interest in the human mind and *seppia tone sets in* I remember when you made a hospital RP and everyone wanted to join.

The characters I have in mind are..

Multiple personality.

Hey! We rp'ed once in RPG b/w Ali and his brother Joe before rl took over - your username reminds me xD now that I am searching through ads to get some rp's going after a long hiatus

Anyway, if you want to rp again, I am up for it :) though probably fantasy this time and if involving humans, could well play with the period the rp is in too - my Q though, brought on by the references in Werewolf x Human, is MxM inc/ or just MxF?

TheSpaceInBetween said:
Sweet I'm off to bed now but I will pm you in the morning or you can pm me with any ideas or questions you may have.
Ya np sleep well. I will pm you

I'm interested in this plot.

Werewolf and human- I'm open to playing either for this plot. A new human family moves into a new town. A town inhabited by werewolves. Of course. The family doesn't know that. The son/daughter meets the alpha's son/daughter and they begin to have feelings for each other. The human has no idea about the fact that her love interest is a werewolf they just think that the wolf pack is close to their home.itt is only when they are confronted one night by the alpha of the pack he makes a threat to their life, either leave the town or be turned into a werewolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back