• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners!

CJWrites

Elder Member

Hey, everyone! I'm CJ and I'm looking for partners for RP. Below are a few of my plot ideas. Please reply below or PM me if you're interested.

About Me

I don't expect very frequent replies, one within three days is fine with me but please keep me updated if it takes longer. I expect a few paragraphs at least and tend to match your length. There is no need pad dialog with purple prose in an attempt to reach a nonexisting limit.

I tend to play female characters but right now my flagship character is male.

RPs can either be lighthearted or dark.

I like romance and find romance a good excuse to create drama and for two people to constantly be interacting. I won't force a romance between two characters who are incompatible and don’t like it to be the sole focus and am more inclined to MxF and MxM but will also do FxF.

I'm also open to your ideas! Please pitch them to me =)

Now onto the plots...

Fate/Stay Night

Every 50 years, the Holy Grail, a chalice capable of granting any wish, manifests itself in Fuyuki, Japan. 7 Masters and 7 Servants gather in to fight for their dreams. A magus, hoping to fulfill his deepest desires summons a powerful servant, only to find out the servant isn't what they imagined.

• One of us would play the master and the other the servant. Each of us would also take the role of 3 other Master/Servant pairs. I've got two possible servants and a master in mind but am flexible.

Avatar: the Last Airbender (Closed)

Air. Earth. Water. Fire. Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony, aided by the Avatar. Centuries later, they are no more. Instead, Inside a sprawling metropolis, all benders live together in harmony. But what happens when the avatar resurfaces?

• Essentially a Modern!AU. I want to explore what our world would be like with bending. I am willing to play either the Avatar or another character. More worldbuilding although I have a few plots in mind.

Exploring the City

When they graduated high school, our characters hated each other. 15 years later they meet again at the reunion and old tensions flare but ten they get paired for a scavenger hunt across Toronto. Can our characters put the past behind them and win the competition?

• Looking to get to know my city better. Would very much appreciate another Torontonian/GTAer RPing with me here. Probably nobody... oh well

One Line Plot Bunnies

If it's an "x" or pairing, it doesn't have to be romance but rather any sort of character interaction.

• Magical Girl Duo
  • Supervillain x Superhero (either with a slight preference to supervillain) Very much interested in this!

Last edited by a moderator:
hiya!

I'd be interested in a Fate Stay Night RP (gawd Gilgamesh is so awesome xD ), though i'll admit that despite designing numerous OCs for that fandom i've never actually RP'd it, especially while controlling several characters, but we could probably give it a try if you want and see how it goes?

Otherwise, i do like Avatar, though the few characters i created for this world were as original as they were OP... xD I may be able to adapt or tune them down though, and could be interested in a world building experience ^^

As for romance, i liked the supervillain/superhero idea. i'd be more inclined to be the villain than the hero, though i could also play an anti-hero instead.

If you're still looking for people and are interested you can Pm me so we can discuss any of those possibilities :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back