• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners

CJWrites

Elder Member

Hey, everyone! I'm CJ and I'm looking for partners for RP. Below are a few of my plot ideas. Please reply below or PM me if you're interested.

• Posting Habits

I don't expect very frequent replies, one within three days is fine with me but please keep me updated if it takes longer.

I expect a few paragraphs at least and tend to match your length. However please don't pad dialog with purple prose in an attempt to reach a nonexisting limit.

I tend to play female characters but I also have a few male ones I'm keen on right now.

Romance?

I like romance and find romance a good excuse to create drama and for two people to constantly be interacting.

I won't force a romance between two characters who are incompatible and don’t like it to be the sole focus.

I am more inclined to MxF and MxM but will also do FxF.

I tend to play a more passive character when writing MxM or FxF but MxF varies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm open to a fantasy-romance Rp. I tend to write 2+ paragraphs, but I am more likely to write based off of my partner's length/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back