• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners

Vincent Beaumont

Thanks for looking in!

I am new to the site and i am looking for any variety of rp partners so anyone can apply. I am very much a free-flow roleplayer as i like just putting down a setting, maybe discussing how the first interaction comes a long and from there let the rp run it's own course. Outside of this i am perfectly fine with plots and roleplays that follow a strict path but i prefer to have some space between plot points for some free development and shenanigans if they occur.

I am more fond of genres such as horror, supernatural and other darker themes. I also enjoy World building, developing the characters and the world in adventure and other similar genres.

Hello there! I would be interested in RPing with you. However, I am more interested in fantasy RPs. But I feel that if we worked on something, we could add both of our interests into it. I too enjoy something with very little structure. I think it is more fun when you get to develop things on your own.

MissZoeHatter said:
Hello there! I would be interested in RPing with you. However, I am more interested in fantasy RPs. But I feel that if we worked on something, we could add both of our interests into it. I too enjoy something with very little structure. I think it is more fun when you get to develop things on your own.
I certainly agree with the structure. Long term plans are all well and good but they pin you into certain events. I much prefer spinning tales as i go, giving the chance to put out as many twists as you like possibly changing the story dramatically. I can certainly do fantasy rps, i have done some before so i am not un-used to it. I would be up for a roleplay if you are ^_^

Great! I would love to RP with you, but I have one stipulation... I will NOT be the only one coming up with ideas. I have been in too many of those situations and they always crash and burn. However, I did have a really good one on one with someone else. At some points we played multiple characters though. Would you be okay with that? They weren't permanent by no means, but they were there and came up every once in a while.

I apologize if that sounded rude. But I hate putting a lot of work into a RP just for it to go down in flames.

No no, it's all perfectly fine. I tend to come up with ideas and plot point as the rp goes but i am happy with helping out myself. I have played multiple characters before as well so i am more than good doing that. I should be reaching my 10 post limit here so now i need to wait for my 24 hour period then i can send pms if you prefer to rp there.

I also have Kik, but I don't really like to RP on it because the messages disappear after so many. I enjoy going back and re-reading them.

I also noticed where from two VERY different time zones, so it might be hard to have quick replies after today.

I will go ahead and PM you and we can start an idea at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back