• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners!

Ciri

Ahh, my first post on here... Um -- well, I am to introduce myself. My name is Ciri, and I'm 17. I ... like cats ... and everything else. Ah. Not so good at the whole - introduction - thing. I am incredibly basic. Maybe.

What is life?
Charia

So -- um -- yes. Hello. I consider myself rather well spoken. Perhaps, even, a contender for the Spelling Bee. I shall tell you if I ever become famous through such. I, seriously, do not really mind what kind of roleplay turns out of the possible roleplay that may possibly become possible. I -- I can roleplay all sorts of people. And often get very attached to all characters. Is that a good thing..? Ah... I have no preference as to how many paragraphs, or how few of them, are to be the norm. However; I have majored in casual roleplay, since, ah, nerves. If you do not mind me perhaps slipping up, then, I applaud you!

I will do fandom roleplay, futuristic roleplay, any that are evident. I do, however, favour supernatural/fandom/fantasy. Mainly because I dislike the real world. Despite putting so much of it into my roleplay. The fandoms that I'm in, amongst many, include the main SuperWhoLock fandoms, the LOTR, anime, manga, Homestuck, TMI (which I adore to utter pieces at this point in time), KDrama, and Harry Potter.

Ah -- I have aplenty of random, spontaneous ideas for a roleplay, but I would like to remain open, and ask you whether you would like to come up with the best together?

Too cheesy? Aish, sorry!! ;w;

Hello!!! May I ask what animes/mangas you know? If you happen to know Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji), Inuyasha, Sekirei, Date A Live, Soul Eater, or something else (Which I will look up if I don't know it) consider me fascinated.

Ciri, I shall be your roleplay partner for anime roleplays whenever you need me. Like seriously though, we need to roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back