• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners!

Do you enjoy forbidden romances?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah. I like to keep things vanilla.

• Of course. Spice things up.

• Eh. Depends on the situation and roleplayer.

• Don't really care.

• Total voters

Ivy Trapnest

Melodic Angel
I just recently signed up for this site, so I have only a little bit of knowledge of the website and how things work. On that note, I am used to 1 on 1 roleplays. I have a couple pairings that I am interested doing. I normally do FxF, but I am not opposed to doing MxF or MxM. I am also not into labels, so if you want your character to be gender fluid or trans, that is fine also. As long as you talk to me about it before we start and we discuss it all out, we can see where the wiggle room can be. I am going to avoid doing anime or fandom pairings because I am not really up to date on anything enough to try and embody characters. Alrighty, enough with the preliminaries.

Pairings:

Mother x Daughter

Sister x Sister

Sister x Brother

Mother x Son

Father x Daughter

Father x Son

(Any other weird family situation you can think of. Those tend to interest me).

Teacher x Student

Senpai x Kohai

Best Friend x Best Friend

Boss x Employee

Popular x Unpopular

Principal x Student

(Any forbidden or higher/lower position roles)

Prisoner x Officer

Murderer x Victim

Murderer x Investigator

Kidnapper x Hostage

Celebrity x Stalker

(Hostile situation pairings)

We can keep it modern or add a fantasy twist to it. I like there to be a minimum paragraph (5 sentences) responses. I am roleplaying to not only enjoy different stories, but to improve my writing. The more I write, the better I get. I won't make people write a pages of information (because I can't do that), but I at least need something to bounce off of. I do have my private messages working, so if you would rather shoot me a message, then that is okay too.

Hi! I really think I could roleplay with you. I would like to try the Father X Daughter, Teacher X Student or Kidnapper X Hostage. I usually only so MxF or FxF. PM me if you're interested.

Gaia112233 said:
Celebrity x stalker sounds fun
It does! I have never done that one before. It just sort of came to me. I think it would be majorly fun, depending on what kind of stalker it is.

I kindve think its be interesting if they knew the stalker but didn't know they were the stalker

That way they'd have access and such

[QUOTE="Ivy Trapnest]Kidnapper x Hostage

[/QUOTE]
Ooh! Ooh! I'm interested! *Waves hands around madly*

[QUOTE="Ivy Trapnest]Yay! More people to roleplay with!

[/QUOTE]
Hooray! ( :P ) The character I have in mind for the pairing is an advanced hacker, which your organization or... Whatever, needs to break into a secure system for something (I'll let you decide the other details)

Kayzo said:
I like student X teacher or Princess X maid (forbidden love that I thought of.)
That sounds pretty good. I like the princess x maid idea. I am sadly going to sleep soon since I have to wake up early tomorrow, but I will hopefully shoot you a message tomorrow morning.

[QUOTE="Ivy Trapnest]That sounds pretty good. I like the princess x maid idea. I am sadly going to sleep soon since I have to wake up early tomorrow, but I will hopefully shoot you a message tomorrow morning.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Message me when you can!

Gawsh. I'm a huge fan of forbidden romances! They could very well be my fav thing evers.

Sadly, I think I may be stretched a little too thin to be a good match for you, but wanted to give an e-fistbump to a like-minded RPer.

cam said:
Gawsh. I'm a huge fan of forbidden romances! They could very well be my fav thing evers.
Sadly, I think I may be stretched a little too thin to be a good match for you, but wanted to give an e-fistbump to a like-minded RPer.
It's fine. Thanks for replying. I have multiple roleplays running now while going to school. It's still pretty fun though. :3

WednesdayEvening said:
Sister x Sister, friend? But like, my character is actually genderfluid? Please?
I did say it doesn't matter the gender, as long as you asked first. Sure. Shoot me a PM.

[QUOTE="Ivy Trapnest]I did say it doesn't matter the gender, as long as you asked first. Sure. Shoot me a PM.

[/QUOTE]
Can't. New Member status.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]In a mxf pairing, which do you normally play?

[/QUOTE]
Depends on what my partner wants to be. I can be both. I usually give my partner their preference and take whatever is left.

i have several plot ideas for a teacher x student roleplay if you're still interested (it's one of my personal favorites)~

[QUOTE="folie a deux]i have several plot ideas for a teacher x student roleplay if you're still interested (it's one of my personal favorites)~

[/QUOTE]
Oh ok. Message me and tell me some that you have in mind. ( :D )

[QUOTE="Ivy Trapnest]Oh ok. Message me and tell me some that you have in mind. ( :D )

[/QUOTE]
i haven't hit the 24 hours requirement to pm just yet, so would you mind pm-ing me instead. i'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back