• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partners! (WIP/open)

Ammagaruqnik

Botanist
More specifically, I am looking for partners who love to role play story and adding to it!
Sick of being the only one moving the story along? Tired of simply being "replied" to with a reactionary post after you, yourself contributed a nice descriptive piece that could easily be replied to?
Me too! (I'm not salty, or anything.)

So the search begins.. I'm not looking for someone to promise me they'll write me a book every time- but rather, someone who, when they write back, provides content that adds to the story/their characters/the scene or helps move it along when things get slow.
I promise I'll do the same as I'm asking from you!

I'm looking for someone who can get inspired! Who comes at me just as often I come at them with ideas on how to progress the story.
--

So now that I've probably scared away 75% of the writers on this site, (Let's be honest, it's my grammar, eh?)

Here are my Role Play Preferences
Genres: Fantasy, realist/modern, sci-fi (we can choose to include romance in any of these categories, but it is not necessary.)

If there's romance, I prefer the pairings MxM, MxF. I typically play male characters! I can double up upon request.

CS or Nah?: Typically I do a small CS, nothing special. I prefer drawn/anime photos or just written descriptions over realistic. If you don't want to make a CS, that's fine too.

Now onto some plots/ideas
Short Pairings

• Royalty x Commoner
  • Any magical being x Human (or another magical being)
  • God(Or Goddess) x Human
  • Hero x Villain
  • Old Friends
  • Enemies
  • Teacher x Student
Plot points

• Unrequited love
  • Amnesia
  • Blindness/impairment/disability/illness
  • Mental disorders
  • War/hardship derived from war
  • Unfathomable Luck
  • Elemental magic
  • Magic in predominantly non-magical world
  • Virtual reality
  • Space

List of full plots and cravings coming soon...

About Me
Hi, I'm 21, living in EST I have a full-time job and I mainly RP through email/discord!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back