• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners who like to brainstorm and world build.

Elwin

Slave to the Matrix
Hey there. My name is Elwin/Ella (whatever you like).

I'm looking for a partner who likes to brainstorm, possibly play multiple characters and can come up with their own ideas for adding to the worlds and stories we create together.

I'm not going to post any specific plots as I like for my partners to feel they have flexibility in their writing. I do urge though for some effort, description and interest in your posts. More than a line. A paragraph or more preferably; I like to get creative and have someone to bounce off.

I don't do fandom. I take inspiration from things I like but I don't want to restricted.
I'm looking for someone who is interested in post apocalyptic, dystopias, high-fantasy, sci-fi, horror/thriller.

However, for the sake of it I'll list a few of the things I enjoy so we are on a similar page when we write.

The Elder Scrolls
Fallout
Judge Dredd
Mad Max
Star Wars
The Lord of the Rings
Fable
Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines.
etc.

I am female, but I can play either or both.

PM for interest, I have a few characters lined up and some vague ideas.

Thank you for reading!

I only joined to look for some RP partners, so I do not have enough posts to be able to PM it seems. I may post enough, 'I'm interested' here to get there, haha. Anyway, what you are looking for is similar to what I am looking for. I've had a long-term, on-going, RP partner for the past 5 or 6 years with various stories lasting months or over a year; but I'm finally looking for someone new (something new). Very open to genre, though I'm familiar with most of your list. I'm a very descriptive, relevant, and dynamic writer - usually multiple characters (male and female) as the story develops. If you're still looking for someone, lets chat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back