• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners (What else?)

fatuglybutch

Fat Queer Butch
So basically I'm looking for role play partners that won't leave within the day, have semi-long replies, and can work with me to keep the story going.

Some things:

-I have a wide range of character and don't mind playing any gender, and doubling up is fine with me.

-You can play any gender too, whatever you're comfortable with

-I'd prefer my role play partners to have an open mind.

-no fandom

-I'm open to romantic role plays as long as it's kept as a sub-plot.

-rated r is fine with me when it comes to language and gore but sex scenes aren't my favorite because they end up taking a lot out of the role play.

-I try my best to communicate with my partners when things are getting slow, though I'm not perfect.

-It's okay if you're not an expert role player, everyone was a beginner at some point.

-I enjoy OOC talks, in fact I made a very close friend because of these so I'm all for it.

-TALK TO ME IF THINGS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR YOU, I AM NOT GOING TO GET MAD

-I enjoy it when there are replies coming in daily but people have lives so I understand if that's not a possibility.

-the more you write, the more I write

-I've got plots but am open if others do to

I'm watching the thread so feel free to comment on here if you're interested.

I'm interested! I tend to mirror posts, so as long as I have something to go off of, I can give back quite a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back