• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partners to rp with meh

Welp.hereIam

I'm a new member to this site. I don't really know if there are many people who like musicals on this site, but I do.
I most preferably like Hamilton, but I like other fandoms too.
Miraculous
Hamilton(of course)
Detroit Become Human
Etc.....

Open to new fandoms tho. Message me if you're interested.

Isn't it funny how fate keeps making us run into each other.
I would like one Hamilton rp , please along with whatever else you have in mind.

Yeah well, I love Hamilton. Unfortunately, I'm not really into Lams. Ya know. Too basic. No real tension. *sigh*
Oh, you can give me your lists either here, or in pms. I can easily do any of the characters you wish for me to be, cause I'm not throwing away my shot.

I'm a new member to this site. I don't really know if there are many people who like musicals on this site, but I do.
I most preferably like Hamilton, but I like other fandoms too.
Miraculous
Hamilton(of course)
Detroit Become Human
Etc.....

Open to new fandoms tho. Message me if you're interested.

I would love to join, and/or roleplay with you! I also, like you, LOVE musicals! (you can tell by my username xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back