• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners - Supernatural interest (also some originals)

Soleil

Collect Beautiful Moments
Hey there I'm Soleil I've been craving a Supernatural roleplay for some time now. All my partners seem to have vanished so here I am. I'd love to hear some plot ideas, also brainstorm a little. I don't mind how we do the roleplay (Pm, threads, email, etc)

I'm wanting to do a canon x oc pairing and I don't mind doubling up. If you could play a canon for me, I can do whoever for you whether it's canon or an oc. I'm more comfortable with MxF pairings also (but could be persuaded if you have an interesting plot idea).

I don't have many rules/limits (18 and up please) I try to stay flexible but will hear yours out if you have any. Preferences would be a semi advanced roleplay - a couple paragraphs per post (or more).

That's about it! Send me a pm or reply here and I'll get back to you.

Other fandoms :: Hunger Games, Vampire Diaries, feel free to ask about any others!!

Also down to try some originals if you have any ideas!
Some pairings I'd be interested in: (Ask about others)

Coma patient (out of body experience thing happening here) x normal
Alien x human
Demon x human
Angel x human
Historical time periods (Medieval to 1920)

Last edited:

I'd be interested in Musician X Civilian, or Demon X Human, playing either role in both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back