• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners (Preferably Female)

Jacob Allison

Why did this say Blackjack?
Hey there everyone! It has been a long time since I role played seriously (four or five years in fact) and I'm completely new to this site. Currently some unexpected events in my life have left me a bit down and in need of a pick me up so I am hoping that getting lost in some good role plays will do me a world of good. I'll include a list of what ever information I can think up now that might be useful.

-Any genre besides fandoms are fine with me though I'm more at home within the fantasy environment

-Romance is fine at any level whether it be none or heavily set in the story

-Literacy isn't a huge issue for me, you will just get what you give

-I enjoy getting to know and making friends with the people I role play with if possible (even if you don't want to start a role play I enjoy just talking to people so feel free to say hello!)

-Hearing plots is always a pleasure for me as I've never been great at coming up with my own but having your own is not a requirement

That is all I can think of to put here for the moment, feel free to ask me any additional questions you have. If you are interested in talking and possibly starting a role play leave a reply here or start a conversation preferably the latter. Due to site rules I can not create conversations yet so I'll probably end up asking you too until my account meets the requirements. Once this is posted I will not be immediately available to respond to anyone but I will check back as soon as I can!

Sorry for the late responses! I was away from the computer for quite a bit longer than I had intended ahah. I'm definitely still interested in finding more people to role play with, if you are as well then start a conversation with me if possible. Talking to multiple people on one board gets a bit overwhelming for me. If you are unable to do that then just post here again and I'll try my best to keep on top of things :) .

[QUOTE="Jacob Allison]Sorry for the late responses! I was away from the computer for quite a bit longer than I had intended ahah. I'm definitely still interested in finding more people to role play with, if you are as well then start a conversation with me if possible. Talking to multiple people on one board gets a bit overwhelming for me. If you are unable to do that then just post here again and I'll try my best to keep on top of things :) .

[/QUOTE]
I see you got a lot of replies, but if you are still interested I can PM you. I am currently looking for something romance related, maybe fantasy? I don't do fandoms because I don't know any lmao (at least not many). Let me know. I don't want to bombard you since I see you might have a lot on your plate.

Hi! I think I'm interested in trying out an RP with you. Sadly, since I'm not sure if it's because I can't find out how or if it's because I'm new, but I can't PM you. I'd love if you could.

So the requirements for PMing seem to be having an account that is 24 hours old and having ten total posts across the forums. This will be my eighth so if you wanna just talk back and forth for a few moments I can send you a PM once I've hit ten :)

Sure :)

I'm Arielle, by the way. I go by Aria most of the time, so it's just whatever works best for you.

Well it is a pleasure to meet you Aria! I'm Jacob, you can call me Jack or Jacob, it doesn't matter to me. How has your day been?

Great, actually. I got to sleep in for a little while, relaxed, won my game, and now I'm here.

Nice! I'm assuming that means you play a sport of some sort correct? Which one if you don't mind me asking :)

I've done quite a few, but I stuck with soccer. Football, if that's what you call it.

That is awesome! I live in the US so it is just good ol' soccer for me. So I've hit my tenth post, not I'm just waiting for the server to update and I'll send you a PM as soon as possible!

Great! Patiently waiting :)

Hey, I've actually taken something and it's going to knock me out pretty fast. I'll most likely be asleep when you get around to messaging me. So go ahead and I'll reply as soon as I can tomorrow afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back