• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners! | open | Always searching.

Aleois

Hello! My name is Blu, I am 18+, and I use they/them pronouns. I’m autistic, so occasionally I may say something that comes off as rude, but I promise I don’t mean it that way. Small talk is difficult for me, and I apologise ahead of time for any inconvenience or misunderstanding this may cause. I've been roleplaying for well over a decade, on a wide variety of platforms. I started out way back when on CS, and nowadays I can be found lurking on sites like AS, and now here as well. I mostly RP fandom stuff, a list of which I'll include at the bottom, although I do also love original plots and world building. I've recently started writing fanfiction, both on tumblr and AO3, but I've found myself craving the fun of writing with another person again, so here I am, throwing myself back at the mercy of the RP gods.

A bit about me and my roleplaying style. I consider myself semi-literate to literate, typing anywhere from 400 to over 1,000 words per reply, although I tend to average about 600-800. It really depends on what my partner gives me. I write in third person, past tense, and have a preference for writing male characters. I do prefer mxm relationships, but I am totally cool with doing any gender pairing, including non binary and trans. I have absolutely no limits when it comes to what I will and will not write, and in fact I love darker plots, with murder and blood and all kinds of ooky spooky stuff. I also very much prefer to RP over email, as I always have my phone on me and it helps me keep track of an RP so I don't lose it or forget to reply.

If you’re interested in RPing with me, reply here or shoot me an email at aleoisblu@yahoo.com!

Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Monsters - As the name implies, I'm looking for an RP from the OG Yu-Gi-Oh. I have watched all of the anime, Japanese version, and Season 0, and have read most of the manga. I just recently watched DSoD, both English and Japanese version, and I am full of Prideship feels.

The first plot that takes place at the end of DSoD, when Kaiba has managed to travel to the afterlife and find Atem. This one can go three ways.
— Kaiba convinces Atem to return with him to Kaiba’s dimension. I would like to do this one the most of the three.
— Kaiba decides to stay in the afterlife with Atem, leaving Mokuba in charge of KaibaCorp
— Kaiba travels between the two universes regularly throughout the years, slowly aging while Atem stays the same, although neither are very bothered by it. Eventually Kaiba grows old and dies, and because of his connection to Atem and ancient Egypt, ends up in Atems version of the afterlife, where the Pharoah is there to greet him and welcome him home.

The other idea would be an AU at the end of the series. Atem either wins or he and Yugi's battle ends in a draw. Because Atem didn't lose, he isn't able to return to the afterlife. This AU would be kinda angsty, with Atem struggling to get a grasp on not only having a body of his own again, but having to deal with being locked out of the afterlife in a world he knows almost nothing about. I would like to do this one the most out of both plot ideas.

I would like to write as Atem for both of these.

I would prefer prideshipping for both of these, but the second could be puzzleshipping as well.

Naruto - SNS ship. When Sasuke is released from prison and leaves to go on his life long mission, instead of letting him leave by himself, Naruto goes with him, and the two of them embark on a journey of epic sillyness while they battle the forces of evil. I'd RP Naruto for this.

Voltron: LD - No more for this one.

Fairy Tail - This would take place at the end of the manga, when the gang leaves for their 100 year quest. Would prefer Gratsu pairing. I would write as Natsu for this.

Last edited:
Hey, I'd love to hear anything you might have been thinking of for Voltron/Klance. c:

Prose Prose

Hello! I have a few ideas, such as a road trip au, a post apocalyptic world, and the ever faithful soulmates trope. I’m willing to hear any ideas you may have as well!

Hello! Nice to see another autistic rper ^.^ Are you still interested in Shiro/Keith, or if not, any other ships from Voltron?

Hello! I have been on a YGO high ever since DSoD came out and I actually started writing YGO fanfiction for the first time because of it. I lean way more in the puzzleshipping side of things but really with the ending of DSoD how can you not prideship lol. I'd love to try and RP in this fandom with you. I can't guarantee I can totally write in Kaiba's voice but I'm willing to give it a try.

myvalentina myvalentina

Hello! I can’t tell you how excited I am to hear that. I honestly wasn’t expecting someone since the fandom is so old. Prideshipping was my first ever ship so DSoD made me very happy, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t love puzzleshipping. As for you not having experience with Kaiba, I don’t have much experience with Atem, so that’s perfectly fine!

I actually just updated my plot ideas for YGO; which one would you like to do?

Aleois Aleois
I am right there with you about old fandoms. I've been trying to get a Quantum leap RP going for ages lol. As for plot wise I'd love to kick it off right were the movie left off and we can do — Kaiba convinces Atem to return with him to Kaiba’s dimension. I have a feeling Kaiba thinks he's cunning and smart enough to have a good argument for why Atem would be better off living in his world.

Though I won't lie the one where Kaiba travels between the two universes sounds romantic as heck.

As an aside I have only ever watched the series with the English dub so I hope I'm not missing some kind of characterization or plot stuff that 4kids took out.

myvalentina myvalentina

Sounds good to me! Kaiba would probably have some speech about how Atem had always told him not to give up or turn his back on his friends, and somehow twist Atem leaving to the afterlife as him giving up on living and abandoning his friends or something equally preachy that basically equates to Atem somehow losing lol

I’ll probably end up turning the dimension traveling one into a fanfic at some point even though I already have like seven I’m writing lord help me.

Really the only differences were some censorship things, and the invention of the heart of the cards and the shadow realm, but the basic personalities of everyone are the same. Kaiba is slightly more sassy in the dub, but I love that so that’s fine xD

PM me and we can get basic plot worked out?

I'm Fine with both Yugioh and Naruto and can match your post length no problem but unfortunately Seto/Atem and NaruSasu are both pairs I'm not too fond of. Would you be willing to do something involving a Pegasus x Yugi/Atem or Marik x Yugi/Atem pairing or possibly something set in GX by way of Yugioh? And as for Naruto perhaps we can discuss ships and see if we have any that match eachother? I hope to hear from you.

Dynasty Girl Dynasty Girl

I’m afraid I don’t know much about Yugioh outside of the original series, but I’d be willing to try some Marik x Atem! Or even Marik x Yugi; writing as little Yūgi might be fun. As for Naruto, I have a whole lot of ships I love, especially those involving the blonde ball of sunshine, but I really only have experience writing as Naruto, so I’d prefer a ship with him.

Hello! My name is Blu, I am 18+, and I use they/them pronouns. I’m autistic, so occasionally I may say something that comes off as rude, but I promise I don’t mean it that way. Small talk is difficult for me, and I apologise ahead of time for any inconvenience or misunderstanding this may cause. I've been roleplaying for well over a decade, on a wide variety of platforms. I started out way back when on CS, and nowadays I can be found lurking on sites like AS, and now here as well. I mostly RP fandom stuff, a list of which I'll include at the bottom, although I do also love original plots and world building. I've recently started writing fanfiction, both on tumblr and AO3, but I've found myself craving the fun of writing with another person again, so here I am, throwing myself back at the mercy of the RP gods.

A bit about me and my roleplaying style. I consider myself semi-literate to literate, typing anywhere from 400 to over 1,000 words per reply, although I tend to average about 600-800. It really depends on what my partner gives me. I write in third person, past tense, and have a preference for writing male characters. I do prefer mxm relationships, but I am totally cool with doing any gender pairing, including non binary and trans. I have absolutely no limits when it comes to what I will and will not write, and in fact I love darker plots, with murder and blood and all kinds of ooky spooky stuff. I also very much prefer to RP over email, as I always have my phone on me and it helps me keep track of an RP so I don't lose it or forget to reply.

If you’re interested in RPing with me, reply here or shoot me an email at aleoisblu@yahoo.com!

Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Monsters - As the name implies, I'm looking for an RP from the OG Yu-Gi-Oh. I have watched all of the anime, Japanese version, and Season 0, and have read most of the manga. I just recently watched DSoD, both English and Japanese version, and I am full of Prideship feels.

The first plot that takes place at the end of DSoD, when Kaiba has managed to travel to the afterlife and find Atem. This one can go three ways.
— Kaiba convinces Atem to return with him to Kaiba’s dimension. I would like to do this one the most of the three.
— Kaiba decides to stay in the afterlife with Atem, leaving Mokuba in charge of KaibaCorp
— Kaiba travels between the two universes regularly throughout the years, slowly aging while Atem stays the same, although neither are very bothered by it. Eventually Kaiba grows old and dies, and because of his connection to Atem and ancient Egypt, ends up in Atems version of the afterlife, where the Pharoah is there to greet him and welcome him home.

The other idea would be an AU at the end of the series. Atem either wins or he and Yugi's battle ends in a draw. Because Atem didn't lose, he isn't able to return to the afterlife. This AU would be kinda angsty, with Atem struggling to get a grasp on not only having a body of his own again, but having to deal with being locked out of the afterlife in a world he knows almost nothing about. I would like to do this one the most out of both plot ideas.

I would like to write as Atem for both of these.

I would prefer prideshipping for both of these, but the second could be puzzleshipping as well.

Naruto - SNS ship. When Sasuke is released from prison and leaves to go on his life long mission, instead of letting him leave by himself, Naruto goes with him, and the two of them embark on a journey of epic sillyness while they battle the forces of evil. I'd RP Naruto for this.

Voltron: LD - No more for this one.

Fairy Tail - This would take place at the end of the manga, when the gang leaves for their 100 year quest. Would prefer Gratsu pairing. I would write as Natsu for this.

I'd be up for a Yu-gi-oh Rp, I'm not really into MXM pairings but I have seen Yu-gi-oh DM, Season 0, and all the movies. I'm ok with rping here or email. If you'd be interested in rping with me, I do like to use ocs to make it different and interesting and i'm pretty good in giving a decent wording in replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back