• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners once more

Houndsofwar

Clinically AFK

Hello!

• Hey there, the name is Houndsofwar. Most call me Hounds, others simply call me War. I mainly RP to relieve stress and just for my own enjoyment in general, like most people I have emotions and they will effect me throughout the entirety of my life, so don't always expect the best out of me. I'll try to warn you when the shit hits the fan, but I doubt I will... I'm just naturally a very withdrawn person and don't like to worry people with my life or the choices I make. Hopefully I haven't bored you to death yet, but I'm generally an understanding person and willing to listen. if you need someone for ideas? I'm not always the best, but if I have inspiration I can come up with some pretty good ideas. Okay, so now for the thing you've actually been waiting for... I use third person and constantly go between the past, present and sometimes future tenses. along with that I average around 2 paragraphs but try to consistently match that of my partner. lastly I normally don't have a life, but events can and will take me away for lengths of time depending on what happens, I can't always guarantee that I'll be here.

Hiya, I'm interested in a possible Skyrim RP. I'm kinda blue at the moment, I think coming back to Skyrim would help me.

Would be interested in doing a vampire x werewolf pairing using Skyrim as the setting.

I literally just had a thought that I'd love to do a Graceling rp!

Did you have any plot in mind for Graceling? I'm sure I could come up with a plot and a character (maybe with one red eye since that's my favorite color) to use if you didn't have anything specific in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in the werewolfxhuman. I would be willing to play the werewolf. I've got the perfect character with red hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back