• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For Partners Once More :'D

MoonPhenix

Petty Princess
Hello everyone. I am searching once again for an Rp partner. I really like supernatural/fantasy rps. Though I can do realistic ones as well, as long as they are kept interesting. I am open to hear out just about any idea you might have!! I mostly play female characters as my lead but I'm willing to play male side characters as well.

I basically work full time so posting might be a little erratic for me but I make sure to post at least once a day. But don't worry if it takes longer for me, it just might mean I got busy lol.

Here's some rules or things I would like you to know before you message me. I'm not that hard to please and I'm pretty understanding about most things.

* I need someone that can challenge my characters. I don't want someone that is just...going to roll over and for lack of words be a pussy. I've been craving someone to play dominate characters, they can be total dicks for all I care. As long as there is some type of development and their not big babies I'll be happy.

* Please no one lining, unless of course it's called for. But even then I would like more then just 'They went to the door.' or 'They sat' like...what...what is that?! How does one respond to that, give it some life, some description! How did they sit down, did they throw themselves into the seat and slump back or are they sitting like they have a stick up their butt? Honestly there are better ways to type something like that out. Try and give me about 4-7 sentences in your post, or more if you can manage that! I want to know what your character is thinking how they are feeling, not just how they react to something! There are so many layers to go through and so many thoughts and emotions to experience.

* No instant romances. Like...ugh I can't stand that. Sure if they suddenly have a crush that is totally fine, but do not expect me to be happy or continue if after the first couple of post you want some heavy relationship thing going on. I love, love, love to develop that shit! Lets make it an adventure before they start making out and fall deeply in love.

* Try to be active, I hate getting really into an Rp and never hearing from you again. I understand life gets in the way and I'm always willing to come back to an Rp after a long absence! I would just like to know in advance if you are checking out!

* Nothing under a paragraph, if writers block gets to you, that is fine! I don't expect super long and detailed post all the time. But I'll get annoyed if I'm putting a lot of effort into our Rp and you only send me a single half hearted paragraph. I usually write 3-6 or more if I'm really feeling the Rp!

* VampireXHuman
* DemonXHuman
* GodXMortal
* Office WorkerXCompanies Son
I have some ideas for the pairings above! If you want to hear them please messages me and we can work something out!

Last edited:
Hey sorry abou that guys!! I kind of left for a bit! As for the Magnus Rp, I think I might close that one down, it hasn’t been working out so well! Sorry about that, but if you like any of the others please send me a message and we can talk some more!!

Hey! You seem pretty awesome and I feel like we might be a good match.
I've been on a kick recently of playing kind of fragile characters, but I could
totally be up for playing a really dominant one. Always fun to get to play
someone who's a tiny bit of an asshole. Did you have any ideas for the
DemonXHuman pairing?

Hm....I still have ideas brewing, and I don't particularly care at this point if the plot is slow, simple, or complex.

Hey! You seem pretty awesome and I feel like we might be a good match.
I've been on a kick recently of playing kind of fragile characters, but I could
totally be up for playing a really dominant one. Always fun to get to play
someone who's a tiny bit of an asshole. Did you have any ideas for the
DemonXHuman pairing?

I do, send me a pm and we can talk some more :)

I'd be interested! :) Just getting back into it also, but from your rules/preferences you seem like a good match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back