• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for partners (MxM, FxF, MxF)

Looking for partners

Hi guys~ As you have seen in the title, I am looking for new RP partners. As you may have noticed in the title as well, the gender of our pairing doesn't matter to me. I am fine with MxM, FxF and MxF pairings. I do have to mention that I only play the submissive female in the FxF pairing and I prefer playing the female role in the MxF pairing more. However, I can make some exceptions. Also, I tend to use a lot of East Asian faceclaims, so I hope that won't mind you. 

Rules

1. Be literate and use proper grammar. 

2. Respond often. If you can't respond often, then please tell me.

3. Write 1-2 paragraphs, each paragraph containing at least 5 sentences. 

4. Come up with new things. I don't like it when I'm the only one adding new ideas during the RP. 

Genres and such

I prefer staying in the modern /realistic area, to be honest. Sciencefiction or medieval stuff is not what I like. Genres I like to use are: slice of life, romance, comedy, angst or fantasy (romance is a must). I like doing vampire, werewolve, demon and angel things. Also, I am fine with adding marriage, violence and pregnancy to our RP. I don't really have any plots that I'd like to do yet, but I'll edit this post when I do have some. So far, this is (I think) all I want to say regarding our rp. 

Extra

I only RP in PMs, as I find using other apps or such very annoying. I am willing to use kik when this site is going offline in a week or so. 

Please PM me or respond to this post if you're interested!

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I read your topic and I am very interested in roleplaying with you ^^ if its okay i would prefer MxM pairing!! I am recently interested in the fantasy type genre so if you're interested would you like to do something in that? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back