• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners [Many Plots & Pairings Available]

Hello! I'm so full of ideas right now that I think I may explode, so I'll try to keep this as organized as possible. Nothing like a huge post to turn people off, right?

First off, let me tell you bit about myself.

I'm 19 years old. I've been roleplaying since I was about 13, though my skills around that age were very minimal. (Don't ever show me examples of my writing from back then, I might cry.) Thankfully, I've improved since then.

I do have a job with inconsistent shifts. That means that when I post might also be inconsistent. I can say that I usually post once a day if not more. With that being said, I will also warn you that I have some mental health issues that make it hard for me to feel motivated to post sometimes. If it takes me a few days, that's why. I'll try and warn you when I'm not feeling up to it so that you don't think I've abandoned you.

Even though I'm pretty shy in real life, I tend to be very chatty online. I'm always up for talking about anything, from plots to even just how the weather was today.

And finally, I live in Portland, Oregon in the United States so I'm in the Pacific Time Zone. Just because it's usually good to know that even though it's 1 in the afternoon for you, doesn't mean it's not 3 in the morning for me. :)

Next, let's get through the requirements. Don't worry, most of this is textbook. I'm pretty lenient, I just want you to know what I'll do for you and what I'd like you to do for me!

1. Proper grammar. I understand mistakes, we're all human. I'll even probably make them (especially if I'm replying from my phone, the poopy thing!).

2. Post length from you. My minimum requirement for this is one paragraph. That's all. Pretty much as long as it's longer than 5 sentences, I'll be satisfied.

3. Post length from me. I'll pretty much mirror what you give me. If you prefer a casual 1-2 paragraphs, cool. If you want to crank this baby up to 5+ paragraphs, awesome! Just let me know!

4. Pairings. Most of my plots are designed for MxF, that's just what I'm used to, but I am almost always willing to do MxM or FxF. Just ask :)

5. Pairings again. Unless you are willing to play the male, doubling is a requirement. (Doubling is where we each play a male for each other's female character. We would each have a male and female character. ie; The male character that you play will be paired with the female character that I play. The male character I play will be paired with your female character.) A lot of my plots will be designed for doubling, some will not. That doesn't mean they can't be changed. If there's a plot you want to do but would rather/would rather not double, just let me know.

6. I almost always want romance in my plots. I'm a hopeless romantic.

7. Anime pictures for face claims are okay with me. I prefer gifs or pictures of real people, but I will match whatever you do.

See? Nothing to it! Alright, let's get to those plots! (Various genres, not very organized, sorry :( )

Bodyguard x Client (Or for a more historical/fantasy setting, Guard x Princess. Below is an actual plot for this in a modern setting.)

Detective x Detective (Preferably partners, and they could be agents or spies or whatever. I have specific plot available for this but it's not required. PM or comment for more info!)

Ghost x Human

Angel x Human (Bonus points if it's Guardian Angel x Human ;) )

Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend

Hero x Saved Victim (Hero can mean Superhero, Police Officer, Firefighter, or just random stranger that saved a life)

Supernatural Being x Human (Kinda picky about this one, really not looking for werewolves and vampires unless you can guarantee it won't be your run of the mill vampire or werewolf. I'm thinking more shapeshifters, aliens, ect)

Super powers x Super powers

Celebrity x Rising Celebrity (I'd prefer both to be OCs but ask about real celebs, I might be willing depending on who they are)

Celebrity x Fan (Same as above)

City Girl x Country Boy

American Girl x [Different Country] Boy

Cross Country Traveler x Cross Country Traveler

Disclaimer: I may or may not have plots for these.

TV SHOWS

Supernatural (I'd be most comfortable playing Sam, Dean, or Cas for you if we double on this one. Also, I haven't seen most of season 10. The last episode I watched was the 200th episode, 'Fanfiction'.)

Sherlock

The Walking Dead

(ANIMES)

Full Metal Alchemist (Either Brotherhood or the 2003 version. I've seen both a dozen times. Love this show to death. OC x Canon please)

Fruits Basket

Ouran High School Host Club

Ghost Hunt

...Suggest some more. I'm drawing a blank on what animes I've seen right now.

MOVIES

Avengers

Guardians of the Galaxy

Various other Super Hero movies

Disney (Modern remakes and such)

BOOKS

Graceling series by Kristen Cashore (OC's only for this, I'd like to stray away from the canon characters)

OTHER

Youtuber x Fan (Specifically Markiplier. Please. I'm begging. I am on my hands and knees begging for this one)

Plots

Quick Summary: Fantasy adventure and possible romance plot involving a pair or group that go on a quest to save the world in a historical setting/fantasy setting

An apprentice finds herself in possession of a fragment of an ancient artifact that, when pieced together, holds a power strong enough to grant the user eternal life/unstoppable power/ect. Now that she is being hunted by someone who seeks to find the shards and use it for evil, she must find all the shards first and put the object in the hands of those who can protect it from evil. Along the way, she meets an unlikely companion(s)

Quick Summary: Modern romance plot involving two separate groups of friends visiting Vegas for a weekend. One pair wakes up in bed together to discover they're now married. Elsewhere, a girl wakes up in a kind stranger's apartment with no idea how to get back to her friends.

READ: If we double, I'd like to play the birthday girl. If we don't double, you can choose which story you'd rather follow.

A group of girls go to Vegas to celebrate their youngest friend turning 21. Another group of guys sets out to Vegas for a bachelor party for their friend getting married. At some point during the night the groups meet and the rest is a blur for pretty much everyone. The next morning, a guy and a girl wake up in bed together in a hotel room only to discover some cheap rings on their fingers, "JUST" and "MARRIED" scrawled on each of their foreheads, and a wedding certificate on the nightstand. Now they need to figure out what happened and what to do with 2 days left of their trip. Romance and chaos ensues.

Elsewhere in the huge city, the birthday girl wakes up to a hotel room that looks suspiciously like an apartment. Turns out it is. Sometime after several drinks had been consumed, she had gotten separated from her friends. Some guy around her age discovered her wandering down the streets in a very intoxicated state. Not wanting anything bad to happen to her, he has her come back to his apartment where she promptly passes out on his couch before he can get any information out of her. When she wakes up, she realizes she doesn't have her phone or purse and has no idea what hotel they were at. The guy promises to help her find her friends, and they spend the next few days searching for her friends. As they search, they get to know each other and start to fall in love.

Quick Summary: Fantasy romance plot involving a pirate ship captain and her first mate in a historical setting. Loosely inspired by Lindsey Stirling's "A Master of Tides".

Captain West Calico was the Robin Hood of pirates, stealing from the wealthy and selfish and giving to the poor. In one of his lootings, he came across a young girl by the name of Jessamine and took her under his wing, making her his apprentice. Years later, when she was old enough and well-respected by the crew, Calico disappeared, leaving Jessamine in charge. She continued his work as he would have wished, gaining her own reputation and becoming better known as Miss Fortune, all the while searching for some sort of information on his disappearance. Eventually she found it, tucked away in the Captain's Quarters, a map and a note left for her by Calico himself to lead her to his greatest treasure. Now, she and her crew have set out to unfamiliar waters and dangerous territories in search of the treasure, all the while avoiding the King's crew that has been on the hunt for them since before Jessamine was taken apprentice.

Jessamine's first mate (you can name him whatever you'd like) has nothing but respect for his captain, she saved him from a life of poverty in the streets. He knows that if she hadn't invited him to join her crew, he would probably be dead by now, either killed by some other street scoundrel or hung for petty theft. He thought she was beautiful when he first met her, but now that he's worked for her and earned his way to the title of First Mate, he's completely in love with her.

Jessamine has no idea, mistaking his attraction for simple loyalty and he's content to let her continue thinking that. But with new and old dangers threatening to put their quest to an end, their strengths and emotions are put to the test.

Quick Summary: Modern romance plot involving a victim of a serial killer who managed to escape. Now in witness protection, she has to live with a bodyguard while the killer is still on the loose.

A young woman has heard reports of a serial killer targeting women in the city she lives in. Unfortunately, she has no choice but to walk home alone that night, her ride having bailed on her after finding out she had to work late and she has no one else to call. She hurries as fast as she can, but she is knocked unconscious before she can reach the safety of her apartment. She finds herself chained somewhere dark and musky. She knows from the reports that she has a couple weeks of this before the inevitable is to happen. By some miracle, or a screw up on the serial killer's part, she is able to escape. Although she was able to give police officers the location of where he was keeping his victims, they do not find the killer himself. With the killer on the loose, she must go under witness protection and live under constant watch of a bodyguard. The experience has had some negative affects on her mental state, but with the help of the man protecting her, she is finally able to start to get back to a semi normal life. But lurking in the streets somewhere is the killer, patiently waiting to seek vengeance.

That's all for now, I'm sure I'll be adding things in future. Besides these, I'm always looking for new partners and ideas! If you have an idea and you think I might be a good match for what you're looking for, PM me! Remember, if you want to double just ask! I'm always up for doubling!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.I am interested in doing half those pairings.

I'm willing to give this a shot. Regarding your inconsistent post, I say, I would not mind. Even if you lose interest and want to stop, I'd understand as long as you don't fade away without saying anything. Before that though, would you be willing to answer a few questions to see if we are compatible? We are all romantically inclined in our own ways and I want to know if we want the same things.

Sohee said:
Hello.I am interested in doing half those pairings.
I'm willing to give this a shot. Regarding your inconsistent post, I say, I would not mind. Even if you lose interest and want to stop, I'd understand as long as you don't fade away without saying anything. Before that though, would you be willing to answer a few questions to see if we are compatible? We are all romantically inclined in our own ways and I want to know if we want the same things.
Sure thing, send me a PM :)

(I need this post to be able to pm someone. I hope you don't mind me taking up space.)

EDIT: actually, can you send me a PM? Its still hasn't been 24 hours before I signed up...

I think I'd be interested! I'd love to do your pairings. Such as celebrity x rising celebrity (OCs of course), Angel x Human, City Girl x Country Boy and many more! I can do some anime too (Akame ga Kill and Free! Iwatobi Swim club are a few I do). The plots that you've given, I can do a handful too. And if you'd like, I can suggest some plots that I've thought of to. I'll be honest that I've only been role playing for four years (currently 14, turned 14 yesterday). But I think my experience is sufficient enough. Also, I know the feeling of looking at your old works and just cringing at them! But if it helps to convince you, I've written around 12 books (though not all have been completed, because my muse is dead) and have been a writing critic for about two years, till I stopped because laziness.

StupidCupid said:
I think I'd be interested! I'd love to do your pairings. Such as celebrity x rising celebrity (OCs of course), Angel x Human, City Girl x Country Boy and many more! I can do some anime too (Akame ga Kill and Free! Iwatobi Swim club are a few I do). The plots that you've given, I can do a handful too. And if you'd like, I can suggest some plots that I've thought of to. I'll be honest that I've only been role playing for four years (currently 14, turned 14 yesterday). But I think my experience is sufficient enough. Also, I know the feeling of looking at your old works and just cringing at them! But if it helps to convince you, I've written around 12 books (though not all have been completed, because my muse is dead) and have been a writing critic for about two years, till I stopped because laziness.
Oh my goodness! This is great! If you want to PM me, we can discuss which plots to do :)

Sohee said:
(I need this post to be able to pm someone. I hope you don't mind me taking up space.)
EDIT: actually, can you send me a PM? Its still hasn't been 24 hours before I signed up...
I sent you a message, although I'm not sure if you can respond to it yet.

Oh! Glad you're interested (my rps in this site have gone stale, so trying to find new ones). Sure thing! I'll shoot a pm.

Supernatural Being x Human

I have a list of boys to choose from that all have different supernatural styles. You can choose one you like the best and go from there.

SecretsLiesMurder said:
Supernatural Being x Human
I have a list of boys to choose from that all have different supernatural styles. You can choose one you like the best and go from there.
Alright, awesome! PM me :D

Cecy said:
Can we do the detectives one :) ?
I'd love to :) Shoot me a PM

Hey! I would love to do one of the following:

● Fullmetal Alchemist

●Fruits basket

● super powers x super powers

●Celebrity x Fan

●spies x spies

●bodyguard x client

~♤~