• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ► looking for partners || long-term/plots&pairings inside (ignore prefix)

asterism

certified goofball
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg

A B O U T M E
∞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi there!

It's so nice of you to stop by! My name's Kady, but you can call me whatever you'd like. Nicknames are awesome. Now, I've been role-playing for about 3 years, I think, and my writing has definitely improved. I was a one-liner back then, to be honest, but now it's safe to say I can write up to 10 paragraphs if I'm really feeling the plot. Usually, though, I write 2-3 paragraphs and I can reply multiple times a day if I'm not too busy. I also expect you to reply at least once a day, but if you're unable to, just say so and I'd totally understand! ^-^

Furthermore, please don't ditch me while we're in the middle of a really good role-play. If you're not into it as much as I am anymore, then once again, just say so! I understand; it happens sometimes. The same goes for me - if I'm not that interested anymore, I'll warn you and maybe we can work it out. With that being said, I also love OOC talks! Making friends in real life is hard, but I like to think I'm an expert at it when it comes to the internet. x3

R U L E S & P R E F E R E N C E S
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

➵ I feel like this should definitely be the first thing to say, but I only play female roles. I know, I'm a bit selfish. I just really suck at playing male characters, really.

➵ I only role-play m x f pairings. Although I guess I don't mind trying out m x m, but I'm not sure if I'll be into it that much.

➵ I actually don't mind 18+ role-play. Like, some dark, mature themes and all that fun stuff. Let's just not go too overboard. Cx

➵ I'm alright with either casual or detailed style in role-playing, as long as you give some depth in what you're writing. Give me the feels, you know? I don't care how long your replies are, because quality over quantity, amiright?

I don't care how old you are, because I've noticed how some search threads have preferences in the age they want their partner to be. Moreover, I won't tell you how old I am, and you don't have to tell me your age either.

I prefer PM over threads, but I don't mind role-playing over a thread.

Romance is a must in the role-play. We can do fantasy, mystery - heck, even horror - just as long as it includes romance. What can I say? I'm a huge sucker for romance.

➵ Please be able to plot with me! Help me move the story along, or add some sudden plot-twist in the middle of the role-play - anything! That'd be awesome. c:

I'm alright with either real pictures or anime drawings as face-claims! I don't really mind! Just say which one you'd prefer more, and I'll go along with it. c;

➵ Please try your best to have proper grammar and spelling. It's alright to make mistakes, we all do. But as much as you can, please refrain yourself from having wrong grammar and spelling, and I'll do the same! ^-^

➵ Once again, I cannot stress this enough but please warn me if you're just not interested anymore. I'm sure we can either work things out, or even cancel the role-play overall. I don't want to force you, or anything. Furthermore, please give me a notice if you're unable to reply for a few days. I don't mind! We're all busy bees, after all. I would just like to be notified so that I don't keep on waiting.

That's all! If you've read this far, please include the word 'river' along your reply because why not. :3

P A I R I N G S
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

bold | the role i'd like to play
italics | really craving it right now
*** | i have a plot for that

note: will add more later!

angel // demon
❣ demon // human
royalty // guarian/protector
new student // player
❣ bad boy // good girl
❣ any supernatural creature // human
werewolf // werewolf/human (i actually have a plot for this, but it's just a draft. just pm me if you want to hear it!)
❣ vampire // human/vampire (^ same goes for this one ^)
bestfriend // bestfriend
ex // ex
slave // master

❣ love triangles
❣ fake relationships
❣ forbidden love
❣ person with mental illness ***

(undertale/and some other au's) sans // oc

P L O T S
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Get In The Spirit
note: for this one, I'd like to play as muse b.

Muse A is having their first Christmas alone in their small apartment. Their neighbor, Muse B, has been in the spirit since November, decking the halls, playing seasonal music and wishing everyone they come across ‘happy holidays.’ For reasons unknown to Muse B, Muse A seems like nothing more than a miserable Scrooge, and they make it their Christmas mission to pass a little of their enthusiasm to Muse A.

It starts small, Muse B hanging a wreath on the door of Muse A’s apartment. Muse A promptly takes it down, having no idea that Muse B is the culprit. The next day it’s a plate of homemade cookies, and the following it’s a small snow globe.

The pair carry on like this until Christmas Eve, Muse B leaving Muse A little tokens of the holiday, and Muse A tossing the kind gestures into a box to be forgotten. Tonight though, Muse B is ready to kick it into high gear, presenting themselves at Muse A’s door with a drink for them to share.

Muse A sighs and invites Muse B inside. Upon seeing the box containing all the Christmas cheer they tried to deliver, Muse B quietly asks for an explanation. After some small talk, Muse A finally opens up as to why it’s so hard for them to get in the spirit. Muse B listens to their story, the whole time pulling items out of the box and decorating Muse A’s apartment. When all is said and done, Muse A is truly grateful for Muse B’s efforts.
Uh-oh
note: for this one, i'd like to play as muse a.

Muse B belongs to a rich family. Rich enough that they have multiple buildings scattered across the state. However, lately, Muse B feels as if they've been taking money for granted so, he asks permission from his parents to move out for a while - feel a little more responsible, or something like that. His parents reluctantly agree, and even offer him a place to say however Muse B denies. Muse B stays with his bestfriend in the meantime, while looking for a place to stay.

Finally, Muse B stumbles upon a poster put up by Muse A, stating that she is looking for a roommate who can share the monthly rent. Even better? There was only one requirement listed upon the poster. However, as soon as Muse B reads the said requirement, his mood quickly goes down. It states that they have to be either a girl or a homosexual guy. Feeling desperate, Muse B contacts Muse A stating that he is, indeed, gay. Will his plan succeed? Especially when Muse A turns out to be exactly his type, and prefers to walk around the apartment half naked.
Be My Friend
note: for this one, i'd like to play as muse a.

Muse A is a mentally disabled person. She has been diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia the moment she was born. During her childhood years, whereas her classmates could already read and write sentences fluently, Muse A was still struggling to read a single word. Not only that, but her ability to concentrate sucked, thus resulting in her often getting lost. All that made Muse A the perfect target for bullying, however, despite everything, she still chooses to be the happy-go-lucky girl that she is today, never letting other peoples' opinions bring her down.

This is where Muse B enters. He's the definition of trouble, and the exact opposite of Muse A, always getting into fights and whatnot. He's your typical cold-hearted bad boy, with a lot of girls praying to be the one to change his ways. One day, the two stumble upon each other and Muse A immediately catches Muse B's attention. He notices that she's not like any other girl, and he decides that he likes that. They become friends, but will it turn into something more? What will happen when Muse B finds out about Muse A's mental disability?
note: more to come in the future!

I'm always interested in doing either: any supernatural creature // human, or vampire // human/vampire.

(River.)

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to play either the Angel/Demon or Royalty/Protector stories and think id have alot of fun with those :3 Msg me back anytime! also river

Last edited:
Hey there, I would love to do the bad boy / good girl pairing and that could work with the 'Be My Friend' plot.
I'll send you a PM if you like. :>

Hello! I'd be interested in your Uh-Oh plot and your Be My Friend plot. PM me if you're still interested. ^^ I like Discord, Google hangouts or PM though here. Though Hangouts would probably be where I'd be able to reply most frequently.

Hello! I'd be interested in your Uh-Oh plot and your Be My Friend plot. PM me if you're still interested. ^^ I like Discord, Google hangouts or PM though here. Though Hangouts would probably be where I'd be able to reply most frequently.

glad to hear that! lemme just shoot you a pm. c:

[SIZE= 2] heyo ! i hve this cute yet angsty demon/angel plot i wanna try out if you're interested in playing male ?[/SIZE]​

heyo ! i hve this cute yet angsty demon/angel plot i wanna try out if you're interested in playing male ?

hiya there! sooo sorry, but i'm really not too confident in my male character role-playing skills atm. x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back