• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners interested in TV Shows & Movies

Supernatural, Ever After High, Big Hero 6, Nightmare Before Christmas, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inside Out, Disney Descendants, Pirates of the Caribbeans, and Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Now that I look back on it, I have a lot of fandoms... Oh well! xD Anyway, I would love doing any of the above with you!

[QUOTE="Maiza Avaro]Supernatural, Ever After High, Big Hero 6, Nightmare Before Christmas, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inside Out, Disney Descendants, Pirates of the Caribbeans, and Ouran Highschool Host Club.
Now that I look back on it, I have a lot of fandoms... Oh well! xD Anyway, I would love doing any of the above with you!

[/QUOTE]
How about we do Ever After High? So, who do you want to be? I want to be Lizzie and have her end up dating Daring =)

claty said:
I can play as noone because I was told I suck at playing Cannon :'( dont even want to try anymore but I do play OCa
Wow, that sounds kind of means whoever told you that xD Do you play as both male and female characters?

[QUOTE="Felicity Smoak]How about we do Ever After High? So, who do you want to be? I want to be Lizzie and have her end up dating Daring =)

[/QUOTE]
I have no idea, really. :P Any suggestions?

[QUOTE="Maiza Avaro]I have no idea, really. :P Any suggestions?

[/QUOTE]
Could you be Daring and Raven or Snow? I could be either one and also Dexter with whoever needs to be used

[QUOTE="Felicity Smoak]Hey there! That's good! Is there specific characters you want to be? =)

[/QUOTE]
Umm my favorite character is Carlos so him and I could be anyone else you wanted.

[QUOTE="Felicity Smoak]Could you be Daring and Raven or Snow? I could be either one and also Dexter with whoever needs to be used

[/QUOTE]
Sure, I could be anyone of them since I don't really have a preference.

alwaysrad said:
Umm my favorite character is Carlos so him and I could be anyone else you wanted.
That's great! I'll be Mal then since you don't seem to mind. And if you could be Ben and Evil Queens daughter then that'd be great? =)

[QUOTE="Maiza Avaro]Sure, I could be anyone of them since I don't really have a preference.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! =) I'll PM you right now

SunshineStark said:
Arrow, did I see Arrow up there? ;)
Yeah! That's one of my fave and as you can see my fave character is Felicity based on my profile lol so what characters would you like to play as?

[QUOTE="Felicity Smoak]Yeah! That's one of my fave and as you can see my fave character is Felicity based on my profile lol so what characters would you like to play as?

[/QUOTE]
I'm easy. it said you had a pairing you had in mind. I can probably do the other side of that ship.

[QUOTE="Felicity Smoak]I like Felicity×Oliver. I can play as other characters except Oliver xD

[/QUOTE]
I suspected as much. I have some experience RPing Oliver so I'm fine being him.

[QUOTE="Felicity Smoak]Okay, thanks =) So what season are you on?
Also do you have a plot in mind?

[/QUOTE]
I'm caught up on Netflix so I'm through season 3. And I dont really have a plot in mind but im sure we can figure something out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back