• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners interested in TV Shows & Movies

So I guess my top two interests are Supernatural and Pirates of the Caribbean. I can Pm you when I get home or you can pm me and I'll reply later... Either way I'd like to hear the pairings you have in mind for PotC at the very least.-- otherwise I have an idea for supernatural

[QUOTE="Felicity Smoak]How I met your Mother

[/QUOTE]
I am in love with this show! I have seen it so so so much. I am on my 9th time watching it this year, I would love to RP it with you

Hi! When you say "Ever High" on your list up there, do you mean Ever After High? If so, I'd love love love to rp with you, and hear your ships ideas! I can play just about anyone from that universe.

I swear I think I watched the anime at one point - mamotte lollipop, but I can't remember it. Anywho, I am so your girl for once upon a time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back