• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners includes Plots!

Counterclockwise

Attempting to get back into things
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So here is a little about me!

1. I do prefer MxF pairings (I can double if you want, no issues here!) I play females rather well but like stating before I am up for both.
  2. If you dislike mature/sexual (not intense though since RP nation rules say that we fade to black due to our younger lads) themes and scenes then maybe we can do an Idea you have. I'm very open to changes (depending on the Plot)
  3. I am a detailed writer and would like the same. We pull and inspire each other so one liners are hard to make a reply to (by detail I mean usually ((for me)) no less than two to three paragraphs)
  4. Communicate with me! I am pretty easy to approach about anything, so if you have ideas to add to the plot or concerns by all means let me know! The story can't grow if we don't compromise!
  5. If anything outside of the RP happens were you have to be gone just let little me know, I always do the same! Time is something we can never get back so don't waste it!
  6. I do not dislike any genre, I've pretty much done all of them.
  7. Uh, I don't think I'm forgetting anything hopefully!
  8. Have fun, hope we can be friends!
  9. Oh! So with each plot, I'll let whoever wants it pick the genre! That way you'll be more excited.
  10. I'll be changing the color to BLUE when they've been taken!
  11. More than likely I'll keep adding more and more to this thread so keep checking!

Ill-Fated

In this world you find your soulmate by setting your eyes on them and seeing a glow on both your chest and theirs -- however, no one can see it but the two of you. A world in which those with power are royalty, those without it are commoners, and those who have broken laws are servants, worse than dirt. A world in which people are now royalty, commonfolk, and servants, where relationships between royals and commoners or royals and servants are strictly forbidden, and soulmate links between non-royals and royals are unheard of -- that is, until now.

Person A

is of Royalty, not really liking how the hierarchy is but obeys it without question until

Person B

is made a servant at their estate.

To Each Their Own

Person A

is one of the best thieves to this day, they are cunning, suave, a bit egotistical and exceptionally receptive. However, they only steal from cons or people who are breaking the law and are flying under the radar.

Person B

works on the good side of justice and one day while crossing paths with

Person A

realizes that they know them from somewhere but can't remember where.

Person B

is headstrong, strong willed, very temperamental, yet has a soft side when their guard is down. While

Person B

is on assignment they begin to uncover who

Person A

really is, which starts a snowball of discoveries of conspiracy and lies within their lives.

Betrayal and Chaos

Person A

resides in a fairly bustling town surrounded by three large mountains, when a child

Person A

faintly remembers stories about their country waging war on the Dragon Tribes that resided high in the mountain ranges out of fear of them attacking first. Due to the surprise attack many Dragons had been killed, however, on the brink of extinction the Leader of the Tribes compromised to never leave the mountains and if need be to never associate with humans. It was agreed upon and while the King of the Humans used magic to seal off the mountains, the Leader himself instilled as much fear of the humans as he could into his people. Convincing them to stay away. That is until,

Person B

, encounters a human on the mountain and rather be scared, is absolutely fascinated by them. So everyday

Person B

watches

Person A

trail the mountain hoping that they could finally see what's so dangerous about these humans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weeeelllllll hmmmmm want to do the first one? Then if no one claims the other in a few days we can do both! If you want!

I do like the sound of the second one. I wouldn't mind doing it ~

Although I'll be watching this thread as well so if you are hit by another inspiration bunny and get it up before we go into planning the details, I will check that new idea out too.

That's of course, if it's fine by you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]I do like the sound of the second one. I wouldn't mind doing it ~
Although I'll be watching this thread as well so if you are hit by another inspiration bunny and get it up before we go into planning the details, I will check that new idea out too.

That's of course, if it's fine by you.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine by me, I'm always getting bitten by the bunny, so even if I'm at work I'll jot it down and put it up as soon as I'm home! Just pm me and we can start laying the details down about the second one!

DearlyBeloved626 said:
That's fine by me, I'm always getting bitten by the bunny, so even if I'm at work I'll jot it down and put it up as soon as I'm home! Just pm me and we can start laying the details down about the second one!
That would have to wait. I've just moved to this RP website from another half-dead one so PM doesn't work until 24 hours have passed (:'()

Me too :(

So we both have to wait!! haha, we'll I marked it blue! So tomorrow, I should be able to shoot you a PM!

DearlyBeloved626 said:
Me too :(
So we both have to wait!! haha, we'll I marked it blue! So tomorrow, I should be able to shoot you a PM!
Awesome! It'll be afternoon for me when 24hours have passed so good timing and all.

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Awesome! It'll be afternoon for me when 24hours have passed so good timing and all.

[/QUOTE]
So it's settled! Tomorrow it is!

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Yep! Quick question. Do you have any fandoms? Or are you more of an original-create-your-own kind of person?

[/QUOTE]
That's a really tough question for me, hm I do have fandoms yet at the same I am able to create my own. For the one we are doing I can lean either way!

DearlyBeloved626 said:
That's a really tough question for me, hm I do have fandoms yet at the same I am able to create my own. For the one we are doing I can lean either way!
Sure thing! Although that's only part of the reason I asked. If this 1x1 goes swimmingly, I might like to bring in some plots as well to RP. I've been trying to find some decent RPers but I don't know what's been happening lately...

Keep in mind it's the end of the school year, so graduations, colleges, people going home for the summer, etc. lol

By all means bring ideas! I love to have things added to the store, it's a two person effort!

DearlyBeloved626 said:
Keep in mind it's the end of the school year, so graduations, colleges, people going home for the summer, etc. lol
By all means bring ideas! I love to have things added to the store, it's a two person effort!
Yeah I know. I've got finals round the corner but I'm slacking instead (x_x)

I'll try to detail the plot out a little more and after PM is unlocked, I'll send it over.

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Yeah I know. I've got finals round the corner but I'm slacking instead (x_x)
I'll try to detail the plot out a little more and after PM is unlocked, I'll send it over.

[/QUOTE]
Who are you telling hahaha I'm doing the same thing!

That sounds good! I can't wait!

DearlyBeloved626 said:
Who are you telling hahaha I'm doing the same thing!
That sounds good! I can't wait!
Oh man, you and me are going to be best-buds xD

Great! I'll be looking forward to your PM then!

The only one left is the 3rd one, I just put that one up a few hours ago! (it was a dream last night and thought it'd be a neat story) We could do that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back