• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners in 1x1

REBELINDIAN91

Um Hello everyone.

I'm REBEL INDIAN 91 or just REBEL. I've been rping since 2005. Havent been making good progress since all my rp partners either deleted the story or where too busy. Did rps on gaiaonline but thats getting too hard. Anyways here are my RP ideas. I fully have PM privileges so let me know if your interested.

RPG #1: “Condemned and Consent” A young boy is transferred a new school with a dark past he doesn’t want anyone to find out. But when a young student befriends the boy, he learns there are always people who accept you for who you are regardless of the past.

Name: Zach Castiano

Traits: Shallow, caring, hard-headed, very protective, loyal.

Bio: Zach grew up seeing the worst of what people could do. He was sent to a foster home at the age 6 to protect him from his parents but even chaos has a way of following. At 8, he ran away and lived on the streets being taken in by a few homeless folks. At age 10, Zach was on the run again after a raid of the slum parts of the city. At 13, Zach began to work for a small restaurant. But even the owner doesn't know the past of Zach. The dark tragedy that haunts his mind to the point, where the demons come out. At 16, Zach lives with the owner and his wife paying for school with his own money.

RPG# 2: Love is Blinded”
While attending a new school, a young boy befriends a girl who is just like him in every way. Quiet, shy, observant, and always alone. Someone who sounds just like his type of girl. But when he begins to fall for her, things turn for the worst. His lover is actually a vampire that hunts down students from the school. With his heart broken and his life in danger, Zach does what he can to avoid falling for this vampire. But since the first day the vampire met Zach, He has been all she ever thinks about. Will Zach be able to avoid getting caught by this girl or will her lust to make him one with her drive her mad with desire?

Name: Zach Castiano

Traits: Shy. Observant, Nervous around people, Clumsy.

Bio: Zach lives by himself after his father was promoted in his criminal law job. The father visits every 3 months but rarely has time for Zach. Only surviving on monthly income, Zach longs for a partner.

RPG #3: “The Adventures of Cubby “ Spirit animals are all around us. We see them from a young age and know they hold power. As a spirit animal, they are created as a sense of companionship to help protect us. Follow the silly tales of an alone wolf spirit animal.

Name: Cubby

Type: Wolf Cub

Personality: Very Silly. Very Loving, Protective, Caring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back