• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For Partners! (Ignore Prefix)

Val Quirno

Hey Everyone! I'm looking for some partners and I was wondering if any of you have a Idea for a Rp and wish to have some one rp with you. I enjoy any style especially rps with romance. Thx and Have a Nice Day! ^^

Hey! I was wondering if you'd perhaps like to do a slice of life/romance RP with either of the following prompts? I prefer to play a female character, but I'm comfortable with RPing MxM, FxF, and FxM, so you can choose which of the romances you'd like to go with :3
  • We are neighbours and your cat got my cat pregnant… so, wanna raise this little kitty family?
  • Our dogs had babies together. I kinda wanna have babies with you. Wait what, did I say that out loud? Fuck.

Hello! I'm so glad you wish to rp. I love romance as well and am so happy that you offered. I love both your prompts, and I think we should rp the second one. I would enjoy doing a FxM. I'm fine with being a guy if you prefer to be a girl. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back