• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for partners. {Ignore Prefix}

MajesticallyWeird

Lavender Lover
Hey there. Its me again. I'm trying to hop back into the ol' role-play wagon again. I used to be hugely active on this site but for some reason (reasons I don't even know) I stopped. I started role-playing on other sites and stuff but recently my motivation meter has been slowly decreasing. I want to role-play, don't get me wrong, but my brain for some reason wants to act like a dick and start making me procrastinate and delay things. Anyway, I feel like I've gotten off topic. I'm trying to start role-playing more frequently so I'm gonna need some role-plays to do so. I will probably edit this post to give more detail about myself and what I'm looking for but right now I don't really feel like it. I just wanna role-play. So I'll just put what I don't like in a role-play below then some basic ideas. Please don't let my no no's scare you off. I am a very friendly person! I promise!
  • I mainly roleplay in third person.
  • I like all genres of roleplay.
  • I try to match my partners post length but I can post up to a variety of lengths depending on my mood and style of roleplay. The basic standard for me is +8 sentences.
  • I don't care how old you. If you have a good idea then I'm going to want to role-play with you.
  • I don't mind what pairings we do. I can do girl on girl, boy on boy and girl on boy. I don't care.
  • I put as much detail in my post as my partner does. If you want a lot of detail, then I can give you a lot of detail. If you don't then I'll lessen it up for ya.
  • I'm very friendly so if there is something you don't like in a roleplay or if you wish to not continue then its alright to tell me. I won't chop your head off.
Things I don't roleplay
  • My Little Pony
  • World of Warcraft
  • Wrestling
  • Harry Potter
  • OverWatch
  • Furries
  • Game of Thrones
  • Pokemon
  • Homestuck
  • Doctor Who
  • ect..
There is probably a bunch more but for the sake of keeping this section as little as possible I won't list all of them. I have nothing against what I've listed, they just don't interest me or I lack the knowledge on the topics. And just because I lack the knowledge about it doesn't mean I want to learn about them. If you think I would not like a certain thing or a fandom in a role-play just ask me.

Thing's I don't like from a partner

• DO NOT, for the love of all things precious, control my character. God this pisses me off. I don't care what's happening in the role-play, its my character so I control what he or she does.
  • No one liners. Just no. You will NOT get a response. A well written paragraph will do.
  • Please do not beat around the bush. Its a little annoying. If you want to role-play just flat out say it. I don't mind if you ask how I am and all that but after that just say what you messaged me for. Nothing wrong with being straight forward.
  • I don't mind making the first move in a romance role-play, especially if I'm playing a male but if I'm always making the first move I'm gonna get bored. You gotta get to work too!
  • God-modding. Just no. I will literally block you for this. Having all powerful characters is a little boring for me who can never be killed and all that jazz is a little boring for me.
  • I do not role-play like -this- or *this* so please don't either.
  • If you're one of those people that care about how old the person you are role-playing with is please do not contact m. Especially if you aren't comfortable with my age. I don't need you telling me what I should and shouldn't be role-playing.

There are probably some more things but like I said I don't want to make this section too big. If you think there is something that I might not like just ask and you shall receive and answer.
These pairings are absolutely optional. If you have an idea of your own please feel free to share it with me!
  • AssasinXTarget
  • RoyaltyXKnight
  • RoyaltyXPeasent
  • AlienXHuman
  • MermaidXFisher TAKEN
  • DemonXAngel
  • WitchXWitch Hunt(er/ress)
  • MonsterXHuman
  • DemonXHuman
  • CriminalXHostage
  • PirateXHostage
  • ServantXMaster(Mistress)
  • FriendXBestfirends Sibling
  • DictatorXRevolutionist
  • RobotXHuman
  • Fallen AngelXHuman
  • KillerXVictim

I will be editing this post later so It can make more sense and include some more details about myself, role-play preferences and role-play ideas, but as of right now this is as good as its gonna get. <3

Last edited:
Hey there!

I find these very intriguing! Is there one in particular you have been craving?
  • AssasinXTarget
  • RoyaltyXKnight
  • RoyaltyXPeasent
  • MermaidXFisher
  • PirateXHostage

Hey there. Its me again. I'm trying to hop back into the ol' role-play wagon again. I used to be hugely active on this site but for some reason (reasons I don't even know) I stopped. I started role-playing on other sites and stuff but recently my motivation meter has been slowly decreasing. I want to role-play, don't get me wrong, but my brain for some reason wants to act like a dick and start making me procrastinate and delay things. Anyway, I feel like I've gotten off topic. I'm trying to start role-playing more frequently so I'm gonna need some role-plays to do so. I will probably edit this post to give more detail about myself and what I'm looking for but right now I don't really feel like it. I just wanna role-play. So I'll just put what I don't like in a role-play below then some basic ideas. Please don't let my no no's scare you off. I am a very friendly person! I promise!
  • I mainly roleplay in third person.
  • I like all genres of roleplay.
  • I try to match my partners post length but I can post up to a variety of lengths depending on my mood and style of roleplay. The basic standard for me is +8 sentences.
  • I don't care how old you. If you have a good idea then I'm going to want to role-play with you.
  • I don't mind what pairings we do. I can do girl on girl, boy on boy and girl on boy. I don't care.
  • I put as much detail in my post as my partner does. If you want a lot of detail, then I can give you a lot of detail. If you don't then I'll lessen it up for ya.
  • I'm very friendly so if there is something you don't like in a roleplay or if you wish to not continue then its alright to tell me. I won't chop your head off.
Things I don't roleplay
  • My Little Pony
  • World of Warcraft
  • Wrestling
  • Harry Potter
  • OverWatch
  • Furries
  • Game of Thrones
  • Pokemon
  • ect..
There is probably a bunch more but for the sake of keeping this section as little as possible I won't list all of them. I have nothing against what I've listed, they just don't interest me or I lack the knowledge on the topics. And just because I lack the knowledge about it doesn't mean I want to learn about them. If you think I would not like a certain thing or a fandom in a role-play just ask me.

Thing's I don't like from a partner

• DO NOT, for the love of all things precious, control my character. God this pisses me off. I don't care what's happening in the role-play, its my character so I control what he or she does.
  • No one liners. Just no. You will NOT get a response. A well written paragraph will do.
  • Please do not beat around the bush. Its a little annoying. If you want to role-play just flat out say it. I don't mind if you ask how I am and all that but after that just say what you messaged me for. Nothing wrong with being straight forward.
  • I don't mind making the first move in a romance role-play, especially if I'm playing a male but if I'm always making the first move I'm gonna get bored. You gotta get to work too!
  • God-modding. Just no. I will literally block you for this. Having all powerful characters is a little boring for me who can never be killed and all that jazz is a little boring for me.
  • I do not role-play like -this- or *this* so please don't either.
  • If you're one of those people that care about how old the person you are role-playing with is then please do not contact me if you aren't comfortable with my age. I don't need you telling me what I should and shouldn't role-play.

There are probably some more things but like I said I don't want to make this section too big. If you think there is something that I might not like just ask and you shall receive and answer.
These pairings are absolutely optional. If you have an idea of your own please feel free to share it with me!
  • AssasinXTarget
  • RoyaltyXKnight
  • RoyaltyXPeasent
  • AlienXHuman
  • MermaidXFisher
  • DemonXAngel
  • WitchXWitch Hunt(er/ress)
  • MonsterXHuman
  • DemonXHuman
  • CriminalXHostage
  • PirateXHostage
  • ServantXMaster(Mistress)
  • FriendXBestfirends Sibling
  • DictatorXRevolutionist
  • RobotXHuman
  • Fallen AngelXHuman
  • KillerXVictim

I will be editing this post later so It can make more sense and include some more details about myself, role-play preferences and role-play ideas, but as of right now this is as good as its gonna get. <3
Can we do royalty x knight?? Mxf?? Can i be a female I'm more comfortable with that.

Hey! I'd totally be up for one of the pairings below! Preferable M/M or F/F, whichever you prefer!

• Assasin/Target
    • Royalty/Knight
    • Royalty/Peasant
    • Alien/Human
    • Demon/Human
    • Pirate/Hostage
Let me know if you're interested!
Damn, you got all the good ones. The royalty and knight one is speaking to me at the moment however and so is the idea of female on female. Would that be fine for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back