• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners for one of the pairings inside

Eiko

Hello I exist
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for someone to rp with since I am usually always open to do something

Rules

-Please tell me if you are bored or I am not doing good instead of just going dead...it makes me feel like it is my fault

-NO ONE LINERS

-Don't write a novel I won't read it all and I can't reply to 12 paragraphs

-Have good grammar mistakes are fine but don't make too many

-3 sentences max at least or even a paragraph but nothing ridiculously long

BOLD=Ones I really want to do

Italic= The role I want to play

Pairings

BoyxWitch

Normal Boy x Yandere (This can be bloody if you want)

Lost boy x girl

Psychotic boy x girl

Amnesia Ridden Boy x Girl

Blind boy x girl

Cursed boy x Princess

I edited my post, sorry I just noticed the other pairing and like I wasn't sure which two since I like them both.

Well I am really looking more for the psychotic boy x girl so do you want to do that one then?

Yeah that's totally fine. Did you have a specific plot or an idea for the role-play as to what's going to happen? Just so I'm on the same page as you, you're planning on playing the psychotic boy?

I'm playing the boy yes also I usually come up with ideas with others

My mind is dead because it's late, but here's an idea. Maybe the story could take place in a hospital or an asylum, depending on your preferences since I really don't mind which. My girl could be a learning to become a nurse or likes to volunteer at hospitals/asylums to aid the patients. That's all I have so far.

I like it but can my character escape at some point though and possibly drag her as he tries to escape

Yes, of course! It's mainly your rp thread (or at least that's how I feel), so whatever input you have will indefinitely be considered and put through.

okay well the idea sounds good enough do you want to do the characters and the rp in pms or in a thread

Through PM I suppose. How elaborate are you wanting the character sheets to be, or are you going for simplicity.

Alright, I'll have to get it done tomorrow since it's so late. I'll be sure to get it done though, feel free to pm me whenever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back