• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for partners for Jalex, Nurse Jackie, Night Shift, And Frerard.

Hxndgrenades

Go off to sleep in the sunshine...
Hello, All! I am in search of partners for the following.

Romantic parings:
Jalex - Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low
Frerard - Frank Iero and Gerard Way of My Chemical romance

Shows:
The Night shift
Nurse Jackie.

Accepting ANY originals.

I am a very open roleplayer, I am fine with most topics such as Self harm, sexual assault, Abuse, Drugs, alcohol, And Eating disorders (To name a few). I Do not do fantasy or futuristic, I only do realistic. I tend to mimic my Partners length of response, However I only do Descriptive. I am pretty flexible with my crushes/ Who i play, Assuming that If we where to do a show It'd be OC x Show character, I am also open to doing ships and I am open to storylines, I Just dont have any in mind. If you would like to Roleplay please send me a private message on here Titled what you would like to Roleplay (I.E if you want Jalex, your subject line should be "Jalex RP" )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back