• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partners for dark romantic RPs/fic

TheGreenFaerie

Greetings!

I absolutely love having long-term partners to RP with. I have a great relationship with a long-term RP/writing partner, but our schedules don't always sync up. It would be great to have other people to connect with!

My RP'ing tends to be literate, angsty, dark and romantic in nature.
I love MorMor, and I've just fallen madly in love with Symbrock.
I've realized I need to expand my RP repertoire, so I'm now including Cherik, Kylux and Gallavich.

Things I love to write:
- angsty stories where characters resisting each other finally get together
- clever dialogue
- mature themes

Things I don't like to write:
- sad endings
- extremely graphic violence
- male pregnancy
- children

If you're interested in seeing my writing style, I have a lot of work on AO3 as TheGreenFaerie.

TTFN!

Last edited:
I would absolutely love to do a dark themes love story with you! I have many different characters that you can chose!

Greetings!

I absolutely love having long-term partners to RP with. I have a great relationship with a long-term RP/writing partner, but our schedules don't always sync up. It would be great to have other people to connect with!

My RP'ing tends to be literate, angsty, dark and romantic in nature.
I love MorMor, and I've just fallen madly in love with Symbrock.
I've realized I need to expand my RP repertoire, so I'm now including Cherik, Kylux and Gallavich.

Things I love to write:
- angsty stories where characters resisting each other finally get together
- clever dialogue
- mature themes

Things I don't like to write:
- sad endings
- extremely graphic violence
- male pregnancy
- children

If you're interested in seeing my writing style, I have a lot of work on AO3 as TheGreenFaerie.

TTFN!
Hey if you’d be interested in doing a dark romance ocxoc I’d be interested !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back