• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partners for a variety of possible ideas ^^

Leafoki

Few things about me:

1. 21-year-old female, full time university, part time work. My schedule is kind of all over the place (and I'm kind of a night owl), but I feel like I should be able to respond to a roleplay at least once a week. Probably more depending on the length of posts.

2. I'm not looking for a super-literate roleplay, I'd prefer something more casual allowing for shorter posts. I haven't roleplayed since I was probably 15 or 16 so I'm kind of a returning noob I guess, haha.

Okay! Anyways. I'm looking for a few things!

- First of all, I am IN LOVE with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and my favourite character is Tony Stark. My favourite pairing is FrostIron... heh... yeah, I'm one of those people. But I'm not really looking for romance in a roleplay at this time, unless it comes about naturally; I'd like to do something more casual/platonic as long as I can play Tony. I'd be willing to try a variety of different settings, so suggest something! I'd also be willing to come up with ideas/worldbuild.

- I'd also do human AUs of the MCU. I'm kinda into that when it comes to writing fanfic, just because I think it can be interesting.

- Also, something fantasy or original would appeal to me too. Worldbuilding and character building is fun but I'm not super good at plot creation, so, like, we'd kind of make it up as we went. I'd obviously be willing to have general plot ideas but following a rigid plot is not much my style (unless you're the one making most of the plot! I'd probably follow your ideas :D).

- Other fandoms I like include Sword Art Online or Blue Exorcist. And some of my favourite games are Animal Crossing/Harvest Moon, and I'd be willing to do something along these lines too.

I'm not too familiar with a lot of RP terms or "rules", for lack of a better word, but I'd be willing to play OC's, or do "doubling" (is that what it's called when you have two+ characters you're playing?), or whatever. I'm willing to try anything because I don't really know much yet! If we create OC's though I don't want there to be romance between them, that feels strange to me, but if it happens naturally I could probably go along with it. Obviously no mature themes or anything, since that's also against the site rules, and also, no thanks. xD

So uh... yeah... hmu if you'd like to RP with me, I guess! owo;;

Last edited:
Yeah. I love avengers and guardians.

Same! Would you want to do something incorporating both?

Well, It would be fun to perhaps have Tony team up with Thor, perhaps? Maybe Loki is causing clamaity again.

Haha that could be quite interesting! I'd be willing to give that a try. I'll message you later and we can try to plan more details! I have a few other things to do this afternoon. :P

Same! Would you want to do something incorporating both?

Haha that could be quite interesting! I'd be willing to give that a try. I'll message you later and we can try to plan more details! I have a few other things to do this afternoon. :P
Looking forward to your message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back