• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Partners! Fandoms And Originals Inside [Closed]

I just may have a dusty old plot idea that could fit your Medieval Shipwrecked Soldier x Native pairing. Let me know if you'd like me to send it your way. ^^

I'd love to collaborate on a medieval fantasy or science fiction plot with you. I'm a detailed, literate RPer - and I've been in the game about 18+ years, now. Eek, dating myself. In any case, I'd be delighted to send a writing sample should you be interested. If you're still looking, feel free to PM me. I'm a bit of a Drow/Dark Elf fanatic, so that idea most appeals to me, but I'd love to settle on a topic you're equally jazzed about.

I'd love to collaborate on a medieval fantasy or science fiction plot with you. I'm a detailed, literate RPer - and I've been in the game about 18+ years, now. Eek, dating myself. In any case, I'd be delighted to send a writing sample should you be interested. If you're still looking, feel free to PM me. I'm a bit of a Drow/Dark Elf fanatic, so that idea most appeals to me, but I'd love to settle on a topic you're equally jazzed about.

Absolutely, let's chat.

Ship wrecked soldier and native sounds lovely, if you have time and the space.

76 and OC if you're interested, haven't done an overwatch roleplay but I'm very addicted to the game so I am very keen!

76 and OC if you're interested, haven't done an overwatch roleplay but I'm very addicted to the game so I am very keen!

I am terribly sorry, I meant to cross that one off the list with today's edit. I am already engaged in a roleplay for that listing. Would you perhaps be interested in anything else?

Oh heck, was super excited for a second, but fair enough, probably don't need multiple ow rps either.

shipwrecked sailor/ native sounds interesting also. if you're still interested.

Oh heck, was super excited for a second, but fair enough, probably don't need multiple ow rps either.

shipwrecked sailor/ native sounds interesting also. if you're still interested.

Oh my, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but someone just a reply or two above your first just requested that roleplay. I am terribly sorry. Is there anything else at all I can interest you in? I feel very bad that your first two choices have fallen through!

( expect: to show I read the requirements. I have writing samples set aside but most of them are naruto related if that's okay. )

I would be interested in the sci fi plot involving an alien and human pairing with no qualms playing either species or gender. I have played in similar plots before and with lone partner as well as in groups. One of my current roleplays is actually a Predator X OC plot and it's going so well at moment I wouldn't mind more like it. :)

One Last Dawn One Last Dawn Is it possible that we can do the Former Sith x Rising Sith pairing, I could never deny a Star Wars role play.

I apologize, someone has already taken me up on my Star Wars roleplays.

( expect: to show I read the requirements. I have writing samples set aside but most of them are naruto related if that's okay. )

I would be interested in the sci fi plot involving an alien and human pairing with no qualms playing either species or gender. I have played in similar plots before and with lone partner as well as in groups. One of my current roleplays is actually a Predator X OC plot and it's going so well at moment I wouldn't mind more like it. :)

If you are still looking, send me a PM. I am certain we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back