• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners - Fandom and Original

Permanent Exhaustion

Hello everyone! I’m Permanent Exhaustion, though you can pretty much call me anything you want, I don’t care. I’ve been roleplaying for a few years now, but I found this site and hope to stay here.

About My Roleplaying:

Since it seems to be a large topic here, I’ll start with romance. I’m most experienced with MxF, I’d like to do more of FxF and MxM if anyone is willing to be patient with me. But romance is never my priority in a roleplay. I prefer starting platonic and seeing how characters mesh. I play as males or females, though I generally prefer playing males.

I write ONLY in third person, past tense, and I ask that my partners do as well. I’m not comfortable with first, as it feels like self-insertion.

I prefer paragraph writing, at least. I won’t do one-liners, and I write at least one good-sized paragraph, usually more. That being said, I don’t really enjoy novella writing, as it just gets boring for me.

I will play fandom plots, and I enjoy doing so, but I will not play as or against canon characters, only OC’s.

That felt really nitpicky, so I sincerely apologize if it came off that way, not the intention.

*=Craving

Fandoms:

Percy Jackson(will love you forever)*****
Harry Potter***
Fantastic Beasts****
Criminal Minds**
Vampire Diaries*
The Originals***
The Good Place

Pairings:

Cop x Criminal*
Cop’s Daughter x Criminal***
Undercover Cop x Mafia Boss(‘s Daughter)**
Mafia Boss x Regular*
Bartender x Patron*
Musician/Actor x Fan*
Musician/Actor x Hater**
Musician/Actor x Musician/Actor***
Werewolf x Human*****
Werewolf x Werewolf**
Werewolf x Vampire****
Vampire x Human*
Vampire x Vampire***
Post-Apocalyptic*****

WIP

Last edited:
Hey! I'd be interested in a Fantastic Beasts RP - I've got an OC from another magic-based fandom who would fit in well with the Fantastic Beasts world.

Hi! I love Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, Percy Jackson, and The Good Place. Let me know if you’d be interested in writing together. <3

Hey you c:
If you're still looking I'd be happy to do a Harry Potter, fantastic beasts or post apocalyptic rp with you c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back