• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ★ Looking for Partners ★ (CLOSED)

equalegger

watch out
★ Looking for Partners ★

★ Howdy, I'm E and I'm looking for new roleplay partners. It's summer vacation for me at the moment so I have way more time to respond to roleplay responses now! ★

All I really need in a roleplay partner is for them to be open to sharing their thoughts and ideas with me. If you feel the roleplay isn't going in the right direction, tell me. If you aren't down to roleplay with me anymore, tell me. If you're going to be busy for a long time and you can't roleplay, tell me. If you'd like to try a new roleplay with me entirely, tell me! I won't take offense to anything said, I promise. Talking to me and helping me understand what's going on with you is better than you straight up leaving without a word.

When I'm roleplaying, I love chatting on the side with my partners! We don't have to be great friends or anything and it doesn't matter if it's often or not, but it's just nice to be able to have the occasional, friendly conversation! :-)

I'm not that picky when it comes to length of responses. So long as I see you're trying and that you're invested in the roleplay, I normally don't make a huge fuss. It doesn't matter if it's two sentences or three paragraphs, it's whatever! My normal response length is a paragraph most of the time, but it often fluctuates.

I rarely, if ever, play canon characters during roleplay sessions. But, I really enjoy using canon universes on their own!

And when it comes to the gender of characters I'll play, I'll play a character of any gender. Male or Female. And I'm also fine with doing MxF, MxM or FxF! I don't have any preferences when it comes to things like that. However, sometimes, I might not feel like playing a character of a certain gender and, in that case, I'll let you know.

I'm going to throw out some pairing ideas and fandoms I like! For the pairing ideas, the more stars means the more I want to do it and if it's in bold then that's the role I'd prefer to play.

Simple Pairing ideas :

Mermaid/Merman x Sailor (**)

Mermaid/Merman x Pirate (**)

Prince/Princess x Pirate (***)

Pirate x Pirate (****)

Citizen x Superhero (**)

Supervillian x Superhero (***)

Spy x Spy (****)

Spy x Soldier (**)

Singer x Instrumentalist (****)

Fandoms :

Steven Universe

Fallout (I've played 1, 3, NV and 4)

Overwatch

Homestuck

Southpark

Eddsworld

Creepypasta

Hetalia

Cookie Run

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Osomatsu-san

Team Fortress 2

Yu Yu Hakusho

Aggretsuko

Batman (Just...all things Batman, plz)

★ And that's about all I have to share about my preferences. Comment down below or PM me if you'd be interested in roleplaying with me! Thanks for reading! ★​

Last edited:
hi! i was interested in Supervillian X superhero, singer X instrumentalist, steven universe, south park, and creepy pasta.

hi! i was interested in Supervillian X superhero, singer X instrumentalist, steven universe, south park, and creepy pasta.
Alright, well, if you'd like we could talk more about what mixture of those we could do! Just PM me so we can chat more about it!

★ Looking for Partners ★

★ Howdy, I'm E and I'm looking for new roleplay partners. It's summer vacation for me at the moment so I have way more time to respond to roleplay responses now! ★

All I really need in a roleplay partner is for them to be open to sharing their thoughts and ideas with me. If you feel the roleplay isn't going in the right direction, tell me. If you aren't down to roleplay with me anymore, tell me. If you're going to be busy for a long time and you can't roleplay, tell me. If you'd like to try a new roleplay with me entirely, tell me! I won't take offense to anything said, I promise. Talking to me and helping me understand what's going on with you is better than you straight up leaving without a word.

When I'm roleplaying, I love chatting on the side with my partners! We don't have to be great friends or anything and it doesn't matter if it's often or not, but it's just nice to be able to have the occasional, friendly conversation! :-)

I'm not that picky when it comes to length of responses. So long as I see you're trying and that you're invested in the roleplay, I normally don't make a huge fuss. It doesn't matter if it's two sentences or three paragraphs, it's whatever! My normal response length is a paragraph most of the time, but it often fluctuates.

I rarely, if ever, play canon characters during roleplay sessions. But, I really enjoy using canon universes on their own!

And when it comes to the gender of characters I'll play, I'll play a character of any gender. Male or Female. And I'm also fine with doing MxF, MxM or FxF! I don't have any preferences when it comes to things like that. However, sometimes, I might not feel like playing a character of a certain gender and, in that case, I'll let you know.

I'm going to throw out some pairing ideas and fandoms I like! For the pairing ideas, the more stars means the more I want to do it and if it's in bold then that's the role I'd prefer to play.

Simple Pairing ideas :

Pirate x Pirate (****)

Citizen x Superhero (**)

Spy x Spy (****)

Spy x Soldier (**)

Fandoms :

Steven Universe

Overwatch

Homestuck

Southpark

Eddsworld

Creepypasta

Hetalia

Cookie Run

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Osomatsu-san

Team Fortress 2

Yu Yu Hakusho

Aggretsuko

★ And that's about all I have to share about my preferences. Comment down below or PM me if you'd be interested in roleplaying with me! Thanks for reading! ★​
I'm interested! Are you still looking?

Sure thing, I'd love to try a roleplay with you! :) Did you like any of the pairings I put down? Or did you have some of your own?
I like pirate x pirate most out of the pairings, but also wouldn't mind doing singer x instrumentalist

★ Looking for Partners ★

Simple Pairing ideas :

Pirate x Pirate (****)

Citizen x Superhero (**)

Spy x Spy (****)

Spy x Soldier (**)

Fandoms :

Steven Universe

Overwatch

Homestuck

Southpark

Eddsworld

Creepypasta

Hetalia

Cookie Run

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Osomatsu-san

Team Fortress 2

Yu Yu Hakusho

Aggretsuko

Hey, id be down for doing an overwatch rp with you, I have a couple of ideas for it. :)

Hey!

Still looking?
We seem like we match an awful lot and I’d be down to do some pairings with you.
Let me know if you’re interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back