• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for partners and taking names.

Kasim

Reawakened Lurker
Simi-silly title aside, I am looking for role playing partners. PM or post, doesn't matter. All I ask is no fandoms. I may be open for doing fantasy or romance, but in order of preference I'll do:

1.Sci-Fi
2. Fantasy
3. Romance
4. Military Sci-Fi (This should be on the second spot, but I already have a partner for this and doing two military sci-fi solos at once...well let's say I got a bad experience in overload. I'll remove the inline spoiler and raise this up if this becomes open.)

If you're interested with having me as a partner and brainstorming something together that both of us can enjoy, just shoot a message and I'll get back to you when I'm free. Not literally though please!

Time Zone: EDT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back