• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!! (Always open coz I'm new)

Tetragon

Try hard die hard
Hey there! I usually prefer group roleplays but I would like to try 1x1 for a change. I don't have any requirements since I usually match up with people. If you give me a long paragraph, I will give you one in return. If you give me one sentence, that is fine too. The only exception is that I don't do romance. I suck real bad at romance. But if you have an idea when it comes to adventure, fantasy or reaction then do share!

Tetragon said:
Hey there! I usually prefer group roleplays but I would like to try 1x1 for a change. I don't have any requirements since I usually match up with people. If you give me a long paragraph, I will give you one in return. If you give me one sentence, that is fine too. The only exception is that I don't do romance. I suck real bad at romance. But if you have an idea when it comes to adventure, fantasy or reaction then do share!
Finally! Someone who wants to do a non-romantic 1x1, you have no idea how rare it is to find someone who doesn't want a romantic pairing these days. I'm super interested!

My ideas: (totally open to whatever you come up with as well.)

Cops- Playing two humans that are a police duo who fight supernatural crime (possibly in space for added fun!)

Deserted island- Two people stuck on an mysterious island full of secrets and mosnters trying to get help and survive

Supervillains- an evil duo who cause chaos in a city

Family reunion- Two cousins or siblings who hate each other must learn to get a long after the rest of the family is in peril, probably involving a supernatural force.

Ballerina said:
Finally! Someone who wants to do a non-romantic 1x1, you have no idea how rare it is to find someone who doesn't want a romantic pairing these days. I'm super interested!
My ideas: (totally open to whatever you come up with as well.)

Cops- Playing two humans that are a police duo who fight supernatural crime (possibly in space for added fun!)

Deserted island- Two people stuck on an mysterious island full of secrets and mosnters trying to get help and survive

Supervillains- an evil duo who cause chaos in a city

Family reunion- Two cousins or siblings who hate each other must learn to get a long after the rest of the family is in peril, probably involving a supernatural force.
Thank God somebody shares the same sentiment. It's so hard looking through the interest check and you just see romance and romance everywhere. And you have awesome ideas too! I like how they all have supernatural coz I'm a fan of mystical creatures myself xD I would like to try them all out. What is your style? Detailed? Casual? Simple? :)

Tetragon said:
Thank God somebody shares the same sentiment. It's so hard looking through the interest check and you just see romance and romance everywhere. And you have awesome ideas too! I like how they all have supernatural coz I'm a fan of mystical creatures myself xD I would like to try them all out. What is your style? Detailed? Casual? Simple? :)
Thanks! I really like adding a supernatural element to my stories, it makes them much more fun. I'm ok with romance, but I hate when that's all the partner wants and it starts to become uncomfortable for me, especially blatant self inserts. As for style, I am a busy woman (kinda) so I prefer casual-simple range, I am notorious for occasional one liners during busy periods, but I try my best to match the post length of my partner.

Same, really. Though I'm quite a busy student myself, it's just that I got this week off xD So should we start right away? :)

Tetragon said:
Same, really. Though I'm quite a busy student myself, it's just that I got this week off xD So should we start right away? :)
Heh... I probably will be offline a lot this week because of IRL, but starting Saturday I'm going to have way to much time on my hands. We can start, just don't expect replies every hour. BTW I live in Eastern Time so it's 10:30 pm right now.

Ballerina said:
Heh... I probably will be offline a lot this week because of IRL, but starting Saturday I'm going to have way to much time on my hands. We can start, just don't expect replies every hour. BTW I live in Eastern Time so it's 10:30 pm right now.
HUH? Mine is 10:30 AM xD Completely opposite gosh and yep it's fine. Do you mind sending the opening though coz I haven't exactly hit the 10 posts rule to have pm unlocked xD

Tetragon said:
HUH? Mine is 10:30 AM xD Completely opposite gosh and yep it's fine. Do you mind sending the opening though coz I haven't exactly hit the 10 posts rule to have pm unlocked xD
Where do you live? Australia lol? I'll set up the thread, which one do you want to do first?

Tetragon said:
Singapore lol. But that's a close guess. Let's go with the deserted island first :)
Oh, for some reason I always assume people are from Australia if they aren't on American time lol. I'll set that up tomorrow morning (7:00pm for you)

Ballerina said:
Oh, for some reason I always assume people are from Australia if they aren't on American time lol. I'll set that up tomorrow morning (7:00pm for you)
Ok thanks :)

Fantasy - Stuck on a Deserted Island (Reserved for Tetragon)

Whoa! I actually made it early. Can you make a character sheet template? Also what sort of vibe should the roleplay give off, should it have horror elements and focus on the lore of the island, or should it be a more silly roleplay focused on building the character's relationship and less horrific, but still have a magical and mystery element.

A character sheet template? Here or where coz I'm still a bit blur about the mechanism here haha. Horror please, it would be cool to face some sort of final boss or something xD We can make it as if we are both fighting to get out of the island and find out why we are stranded there

Tetragon said:
A character sheet template? Here or where coz I'm still a bit blur about the mechanism here haha. Horror please, it would be cool to face some sort of final boss or something xD We can make it as if we are both fighting to get out of the island and find out why we are stranded there
Awesome! I was leaning towards horror too, you can post the template here, I'll add it to the thread when you finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back