• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners all the times

Hi I'm a 21 year old roleplayer trying to test my skills, I just want to see if I am still up to par.  I wouldn't state my story choice here but i am hoping for someone to play a mafia thug, not just a normal one either but like in a syndicate that has no problem taking down entire families. I know it sounds like I'm being rather cruel but this is just something I started on another site that is no longer with us today.

That being said I'm not just looking for a partner in this rp but in other rps as well

Hello,

you say you will bite so let me worn you I have less than an hour left online cause there's a thunder storm and I'm not plugging in and another would be are you okay with the tags?

The story is basically where you're character is involved with the clean up of the death of my character's adopted family, it's fantasy because my character can't die, she lost half her mind and  lost her memories but she can't die. There will be abuse of my character by other sub characters as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back