• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners - 3 Different RP Plots, Feel Free to Suggest Your Own

santialessio

𝕾𝕻𝕼𝕽
Requirements
  1. Every response should be at least four lines, preferably longer. I like to do roleplays that read like stories.
  2. I appreciate good grammar. Perfection is not necessary, but proper use of quotations and punctuation is preferable.
I'd also be interested in various other roleplays. These are just some I'm interested in. I like fantasy, adventure, romance and especially superheroes. I'm down for almost any superhero plots (including comics).

Soldier x Soldier - Maybe Sci-fi - No romance required, but it's fine(MxM, MxF, FxF)
Muse A and Muse B grew up together as children, but when a civil war broke out, they found their families on opposite sides of the war. Now both are old enough to fight for their sides in what feels like a never ending war. When Muse A finds out Muse B is the one in the scope of his/her weapon, he/she becomes determined that his/her old friend does not die. But are their loyalties to their armies stronger than their loyalty to each other?

Romance Plot (MxF, MxM, FxF)
Muse A decided to marry Muse B through a nationally televised reality TV show. Upon starting the show, Muse B thought it was just a way to have some fun and earn some fame and fortune, but now Muse B is truly in love with Muse A, but his/her feelings may not be reciprocated when Muse A reveals that he/she only went onto the show as a joke. Will they settle into newly married life or will they go their own ways?

Scientist x Supersoldier - Non-romantic (MxM, MxF, FxF)
Muse A is a scientist and Muse B is a willing test subject with dreams of being more than he/she was before. Muse A conducts various experiments on Muse B, without the knowledge of his/her supervisor, to make the ultimate supersoldier. As Muse B adjusts to his/her new abilities, Muse A's intentions for conducting the experiment in the first place are muddied.

Are you interested in any Fandom superhero RPs (like DC, Marvel, and the like)? If not, I am interested in, well, honestly all three of the plots you put forward! PM me? ^^

No one else has shown interest in that one yet! Do you have any role preference?
Really? Thought it'd be one of the more popular ones. And no preference for roles. You? I'd like it to be MxM or MxF though, with me playing the sub or female respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back