• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners 1x1 (ignore prefix)

Hello there, my name is Rae and I'm looking for several 1x1 partners! I currently have a few (those of you, you know who you are and you are awesome.) However, I've gained some extra time on my hands and I'd really like to fill it with something I enjoy doing! Let's begin!

What You Get:

A role player with 12 years experience, tries to reply multiple times a day and writes in third-person, past tense paragraphs. I am a female at the age of 22, I live in the eastern time zone and my schedule is typically the same. However, my husband works far away so when he returns home those days are taken by him, hopefully you can understand.

----

Expectations:

I don't love saying expectations but it's kind of a way for you all to see what I'm looking for in a partner! Which is:

* PLEASE DO NOT GHOST ME: I totally get that life happens, things get in the way, you need to go on hiatus or move away to some unknown location in the great wilderness but please don't just disappear. I've already had this happen and it makes me feel like I am uninteresting or did something wrong. If you don't like where things are going in the role play please feel free to talk to me, I am very open when it comes to correction and ideas. Also, if you find that things aren't working out in general, I'll understand too as long as we part ways gracefully. Not everyone clicks and that's okay!

* Semi-literate to literate: I am looking for someone who can give me something to reply to and help create, move the story along. I am a quality over quantity type person if done right, I myself type about 1-2 full paragraphs a reply but can easily do more if it's called for. I understand if English is not your first language and wouldn't expect perfection, hell I don't expect perfection in general! Everyone makes mistakes! I'm just looking for someone who's writing I can understand and is written with the same amount of love that mine is.

* 18 +: I role play sensitive and adult material which I highly prefer not to do with anyone under the age of eighteen years old for both comfort and legal reasons. It's just easier and more comforting to know that I'm working with someone around my own age group, although I have no limits on older ages but definitely no younger than 18, sorry fellas. :(

* Doubles: I will only role play doubles, or with someone who strictly desires to play the male counterpart. I will gladly play your love interest but you must also return the favor to me. I do not wish to be expected to be stuck playing your OC's lover dreamboat while you just refuse to play the male role and only want to be the female. I know some people prefer that and that is for them but I personally want to be able to have a love interest too, besides I love playing more than one character and be able to make someone else happy. (: *ps. I do not do canonxcanon.*

* Gender/Romance Rating: Thus being said, I personally and strongly prefer to do MXF relationships, however if that's not your typical pairing style, I will do the best I can to work myself around for your needs. I am not well versed in MxM/FxF relationships but I will try. I'm just forewarning you that it is definitely not my strong suit.

*OOC: Honestly? I love to talk to my partners and get to know them. I am not a strictly business kind of person so I am all about being friendly and discussing whatever! Your day, the rp, anything! I want you to feel comfortable with me and I, you. Feel free to chat with me anytime! (:

----

Now we get onto the good stuff! Here I will list all my fandom and ideas that I am very interested in myself! The characters I would like someone to play would be listed beside them in parenthesis.

Fandom Cravings:

WALKING DEAD ( Daryl or Shane ) *DISCLAIMER - I AM NOT ON THE NEWEST SEASON, I ONLY HAVE NETFLIX*
SUPERNATURAL ( Dean or Sam ) *DISCLAIMER - I AM ONLY ON SEASON 4*
D. GRAY MAN ( Lavi or Kanda )

Fandom:

GOTHAM ( Edward Nygma )
ARROW (Malcolm Merlyn or Roy Harper)
TURN ( John Andre )

Original Ideas:

SPOOKY WOODS/SUPERNATURAL ENTITIES
FANTASY MEDIEVAL
FANTASY MODERN
VAMPIRES/WEREWOLVES
HISTORICAL THEME
DARK/GRUNGE THEME
THRILLER/PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR THEME
HIGH SCHOOL/SLICE OF LIFE
APOCOLPYSE

And whatever other ideas pop into our heads!

Please feel free to message me because I'm still new and cannot message people yet. I also am more active on my email/skype as I get notifications there:

queenvertigoxx@Gmail.com
bitterheart13 on Skype
Thanks for reading. <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back