• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partner!

Crimson Lionheart

Demon of Razgriz
I'm Crimson Lionheart, but you can call me Crim!

I've been roleplaying for over three years, and I'm wondering if anyone wishes to have some Sci-Fi themed RP's with me? I tend not to focus on genre's very much, and there are tons of Romance ones in the One on One section, so i've decided to shake things up abit.

I'm experienced and I wish to build something special with someone. I'm used to tons of different RP's, although I have large amounts of experience in Sci-Fi. I'm also extremely talented at "Creating Universes", according to a friend of mine.

Anyway, I hope somebody can join me. Thank's for reading :3

Hello. I think I could do a Sci-Fi type of role play. I'm also pretty good at creating universes. That's what my friends say, anyways.

BeyondLovesL said:
Hello. I think I could do a Sci-Fi type of role play. I'm also pretty good at creating universes. That's what my friends say, anyways.
Cool! Message me and we can both do something together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back