• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partner With Plot (OPEN)

Sicarius

Shadow Prince
Supporter
Okay, so I am highly adaptable to any genre of role play, and I'm looking for a partner who has some plot ideas. Although I prefer MxF (I am a male), as long as it's not romance related I will do MxM (I'm heterosexual). I am able to come up with plots myself, however if you have one I would gladly like to hear it out. PM me if you are interested.

Requirements:

• Must have at least one paragraph each response
  • Must have good grammar
  • Must try to be somewhat detailed

Honestly, as long as you can help create an in depth story with great detail and drama, I'll be satisfied. I'm not too picky with rules besides the obvious Godmodding. It is preferable however if you can create a complex character that adds to the plot.

Thanks,

-Sicarius.

Note: For those who are new members you may state your ideas here if you are interested. If you are not new and can PM, please do so.

I am also not concerned about how many respond to this thread, for I am willing to do multiple 1 on 1 role plays to keep myself busy

since everyone does not come on at the same time.

I'm interested.

Hmm perhaps something in a sort of modern fantasy setting? With supernatural creatures but not romance orientated?

Hi there!

I've been playing for a long time. I only play straight female characters. I can post way a lot more than a paragraph and I consider myself pretty detailed. Do you have any plots that you're dying to play and haven't yet?

@elasticheart

Well that makes me happy! I can be very detailed when I am not role playing casually, and I love deep, detailed role plays. I don't have any role plays in mind, but I am open to anything. I am very adaptable and can pretty much fit in to any character for any genre.

Update:

Since I like to stay busy with role playing, I am still open for others looking to do a MxF role play. I am versatile, and can adapt to any form of role play. If you have a role play or a list of role plays you would like to do, post here or PM me!

I'm interested in this:

He is the most baddest, coldest, gorgeous, richest, hottest boy in campus. Meanwhile, she's the most normal, boring, plain girl in campus. They hated each other but who would thought they would end up with each other? They love each other, so much, it changed their lives. She taught him how to love, to care and melted the ice around his heart. He taught her to believe on herself, boosted her confidence and cherish and enjoy her life.

When they both reached 18 years old, they decided to get married. And they were both approved by their parents, the school and their classmates who saw how much they love each other. Of course they wouldn't make babies yet since they still need to finish college first.

Unfortunately, on their wedding day, a fire started on the make-up room with her alone on it. Her body was found, charred and burned; her face was not even recognizable. He was very devastated by this accident. He was so traumatize that he didn't speak to anyone or eat anything or go out of his room for 2 months.

2 years later. He wanted to forget her, he knew it was impossible but he needed to live a life-- a new life. So, he let his mother arrange a marriage alliance between companies. He got engaged to Maryse Lou, a heiress of a famous clothing company and whom he have no feelings for. And to add on that, he also decided to study college. He attends Hane University with a ruthless, badder, colder image.

Months passed by until a girl transferred. A girl who looks completely just like her-- her, who he can't forget even how hard he tries. But she doesn't seem to know him or anything about 'her' and their relationship.

Roleplay Information:

Type: 1x1

Genre: Realistic

Style: Simple

Setting: Hale University

Notes: None

Suggestions: None

And this:

Who would have thought the boy she hated so much would be the reason her life would become a spiral of problems?

Character A was just a plain, boring teenager until Character B came. They both hated each other but they always get paired on everything, group projects, assignments, pairings. They quarreled like cats and dogs until Character A find out she was slowly falling in love. But her ego was too big so she continued to act as if she was not drooling and melting into a puddle when Character B talks to her. When Character A decided to tell her feelings, it was already too late.

Character C enrolls at the school, Character B’s childhood best friend and his long time crush. She was beautiful and intimidating, she’s the girl everyone loves. And unfortunately, that includes Character B. When Character C found out that Character A have feelings for Character B, Character C decided to seduce Character B, letting him think Character C have feelings for him when in reality, Character C is just playing with him. Character B and Character C starts to date. Character A is heart-broken and decides to avoid Character B.

Christmas break came, Character A is still very heart-broken and blames herself for being stupid and for letting her ego reign instead of following her heart's desire. As she continued to blame herself, she meets Character D. Character A becomes friends with Character D. They chat and laugh, and eventually Character A forgets Character B.

Classes are now back. Coincidentally, Character D is actually from the same school. Character A is always with Character D and completely forgets about Character B. Character B finds himself jealous and feel nothing about his and Character C's relationship. Eventually, he finds himself in love with Character A and decides to break up with Character C. Character C is furious and found herself she have truly fallen in love with Character B.

Character B ignores this and tries to go to talk and show her true feelings to Character A. Character D falls in love to Character A and gets jealous to Character B but hides it. Character A is confused on who she loves the most. Character C founds out about Character D's feelings about Character A. She gets him to side with her and they both plan to get Character B and A.

Who would end up and win in this war?

Roleplay Information:

Genre: Modern, Romance

Setting: A high school

Notes: There are 4 main characters.

Sicarius said:
I'm interested in this:
He is the most baddest, coldest, gorgeous, richest, hottest boy in campus. Meanwhile, she's the most normal, boring, plain girl in campus. They hated each other but who would thought they would end up with each other? They love each other, so much, it changed their lives. She taught him how to love, to care and melted the ice around his heart. He taught her to believe on herself, boosted her confidence and cherish and enjoy her life.

When they both reached 18 years old, they decided to get married. And they were both approved by their parents, the school and their classmates who saw how much they love each other. Of course they wouldn't make babies yet since they still need to finish college first.

Unfortunately, on their wedding day, a fire started on the make-up room with her alone on it. Her body was found, charred and burned; her face was not even recognizable. He was very devastated by this accident. He was so traumatize that he didn't speak to anyone or eat anything or go out of his room for 2 months.

2 years later. He wanted to forget her, he knew it was impossible but he needed to live a life-- a new life. So, he let his mother arrange a marriage alliance between companies. He got engaged to Maryse Lou, a heiress of a famous clothing company and whom he have no feelings for. And to add on that, he also decided to study college. He attends Hane University with a ruthless, badder, colder image.

Months passed by until a girl transferred. A girl who looks completely just like her-- her, who he can't forget even how hard he tries. But she doesn't seem to know him or anything about 'her' and their relationship.

Roleplay Information:

And this:

Who would have thought the boy she hated so much would be the reason her life would become a spiral of problems?

Character A was just a plain, boring teenager until Character B came. They both hated each other but they always get paired on everything, group projects, assignments, pairings. They quarreled like cats and dogs until Character A find out she was slowly falling in love. But her ego was too big so she continued to act as if she was not drooling and melting into a puddle when Character B talks to her. When Character A decided to tell her feelings, it was already too late.

Character C enrolls at the school, Character B’s childhood best friend and his long time crush. She was beautiful and intimidating, she’s the girl everyone loves. And unfortunately, that includes Character B. When Character C found out that Character A have feelings for Character B, Character C decided to seduce Character B, letting him think Character C have feelings for him when in reality, Character C is just playing with him. Character B and Character C starts to date. Character A is heart-broken and decides to avoid Character B.

Christmas break came, Character A is still very heart-broken and blames herself for being stupid and for letting her ego reign instead of following her heart's desire. As she continued to blame herself, she meets Character D. Character A becomes friends with Character D. They chat and laugh, and eventually Character A forgets Character B.

Classes are now back. Coincidentally, Character D is actually from the same school. Character A is always with Character D and completely forgets about Character B. Character B finds himself jealous and feel nothing about his and Character C's relationship. Eventually, he finds himself in love with Character A and decides to break up with Character C. Character C is furious and found herself she have truly fallen in love with Character B.

Character B ignores this and tries to go to talk and show her true feelings to Character A. Character D falls in love to Character A and gets jealous to Character B but hides it. Character A is confused on who she loves the most. Character C founds out about Character D's feelings about Character A. She gets him to side with her and they both plan to get Character B and A.

Roleplay Information:

Which do you like most? I kind of like the first but then, it's all on you tbh lol :D

I have this if you'd like to RP with me:

Three years ago the world was hit by a virus called C-18. C-18 mutated very quickly and no cure was ever discovered. Eventually a symptom developed. You would age about twenty years every hour. In four hours the infected would die. Color slowly returned to their face and it would be okay! Right? The subject looked to be normal, but wouldn't breath. Two hours later it would wake up as a Stage I "Zombie." Now much of the world is dead. Its been years since survival hasn't been our waking thought. The disease will continue mutating and we will continue to die off. Survival is all that matters now. And we are indeed surviving. But for how long?

Stage I "Zombie"

e707d256974253770809fc399d46b957.jpg

This is the first stage. These creatures are recently deceased and have lots of energy. They move at full sprints and will attack without hesitation. Fortunately this means that they act without thinking, so if you want to defeat it, use your brain.

Stage II "Zed"

zombie.jpg

The zombie is falling apart as the mutation starts to occur. This is the easiest zombie but they must be killed immediately because this stage is just before the first mutation.

Stage III "Licker"

Evolved_Licker.jpg

Mutations are very vague because they are so different. This is the first example of a mutated zombie. They are fast on all fours but mainly walk on two legs. These are found in groups of two or three.

Stage IV "Bubble/s"

tumblr_inline_nkel0qTmxB1s96dfs.jpg

Bubbles is a name given affectionately. The mutation happens around a year after infection. This creature is kind and slow. Blindness is common in this mutation so they often starve, unable to feed themselves. Bubbles is harmless. As long as they don't mutate.

Stage V "Siren"

4170979-9969873180-Mutan.jpg

This creature is fast and utterly terrifying. They are loud, alerting others that they have discovered dinner- leading to their name. Their only weakness is that they take a long time to eat and are awkward because of their legs and height. This mutation develops around eighteen months after infection.

Stage VI "Octopus"

mutated_zombie_by_serathus-d5rhhj1.png

The Octopus has tentacles coming from its back that it uses to move. It slithers around and can camouflage itself surprisingly well. There is no escape once you have been caught. This is the strongest and most feared mutation. It develops about two years after the human first catches the virus.

I LOVE romance and it seems you're interested in that ^~^

ThePumpkinQueen said:
I have this if you'd like to RP with me:
Three years ago the world was hit by a virus called C-18. C-18 mutated very quickly and no cure was ever discovered. Eventually a symptom developed. You would age about twenty years every hour. In four hours the infected would die. Color slowly returned to their face and it would be okay! Right? The subject looked to be normal, but wouldn't breath. Two hours later it would wake up as a Stage I "Zombie." Now much of the world is dead. Its been years since survival hasn't been our waking thought. The disease will continue mutating and we will continue to die off. Survival is all that matters now. And we are indeed surviving. But for how long?

Stage I "Zombie"

e707d256974253770809fc399d46b957.jpg

This is the first stage. These creatures are recently deceased and have lots of energy. They move at full sprints and will attack without hesitation. Fortunately this means that they act without thinking, so if you want to defeat it, use your brain.

Stage II "Zed"

zombie.jpg

The zombie is falling apart as the mutation starts to occur. This is the easiest zombie but they must be killed immediately because this stage is just before the first mutation.

Stage III "Licker"

Evolved_Licker.jpg

Mutations are very vague because they are so different. This is the first example of a mutated zombie. They are fast on all fours but mainly walk on two legs. These are found in groups of two or three.

Stage IV "Bubble/s"

tumblr_inline_nkel0qTmxB1s96dfs.jpg

Bubbles is a name given affectionately. The mutation happens around a year after infection. This creature is kind and slow. Blindness is common in this mutation so they often starve, unable to feed themselves. Bubbles is harmless. As long as they don't mutate.

Stage V "Siren"

4170979-9969873180-Mutan.jpg

This creature is fast and utterly terrifying. They are loud, alerting others that they have discovered dinner- leading to their name. Their only weakness is that they take a long time to eat and are awkward because of their legs and height. This mutation develops around eighteen months after infection.

Stage VI "Octopus"

mutated_zombie_by_serathus-d5rhhj1.png

The Octopus has tentacles coming from its back that it uses to move. It slithers around and can camouflage itself surprisingly well. There is no escape once you have been caught. This is the strongest and most feared mutation. It develops about two years after the human first catches the virus.

I LOVE romance and it seems you're interested in that ^~^

PM and we can discuss role playing if you would like to! :)

Sicarius said:
I'm interested in this:

Roleplay Information:

And this:

Roleplay Information:

Oh! I love the second one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back