• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partner (specific setting, short-term RP) - [CLOSED]

Yuzuriha

Yuzu
Hello

I'm looking for one partner for 1x1 RP for a specific setting. 

Setting:

Spoiler

Medieval fantasy world, where magic exists but is banned in all the countries by mutual agreement after the devastating magic war that occurred two centuries ago. 

Religion: multiple gods, people usually worship one of them more than others but there is no limit of personal choice which one to worship.

The kingdom where RP would take place, is a fairly prosperous one, ruled by a king who is popular among the people. However recently strange monsters started to appear and attack humans, making life there not safe. Nobody knows why this is happening. 

Races: only humans. Among them there are those who can use magic, and those who can not. Majority of people can use it, however, with certain training. 

Now, there can be a multitude of possible plots from characters forming a group to investigate why monsters appearing to making some magic-user characters try to escape death sentence. Plots are open to discussion, as long as we keep them within this setting.

I'd like to do this RP as a test-drive for this setting that I'm going to use elsewhere. To see inconsistencies and how characters in there might exist. 

Characters will depend on which plot route we're going to take.

I can play males or females, as well as multiple characters. You don't have to do the same but it would be great if you could as well ^^ 

Pairings:  F/M, M/M, F/F. Doesn't have to be romantic, can be also platonic. 

Mature themes:  no explicit erotic scenes. everything else ok (within the forum rules)

Important points for partner (expect the same from me):

• Grammar  doesn't have to be perfect, but at least a basic spellcheck would be great. 
  • Active participation in discussion and progressing the story. Even though I offer the settings, doesn't mean that you'll need to do only what I say. I'm open to suggestions! 
  • Casual/detailed writing. I'm all for quality over quantity, but I'd prefer it to be on longer side. At least 2-3 paragraphs. No one-liners, unless we specifically agree to that (for example, online chat). 
  • Frequent replies. Taking breaks is ok, and I won't require daily replies but I'd like this RP to be short-term (around a month) unless we like it so much that we wish to continue. But I will go on a long break in September. So I'd prefer no/very little breaks in August to be able to progress the story consistently, unless you're willing to wait for me later on. 
  • Let me know if you lose interest. It won't be a problem to stop RP if it doesn't feel good. Just please don't disappear ^^ 

I wanted to try out this setting for ages, so I hope someone gets interested. I'm very much open to the possible plots! 

But I'm only looking for one partner this time. I don't think I'll be able to handle more right now. And I won't consider group RP for the same reason.

Partner found. Thanks everyone! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back