• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partner(s) with good story developing skills~ (Involving romance, but not revolving arou

Pandaskel

Stock Image
Looking for a laid back thing with a good story and fun characters.  }3

I would definitely like romance to be an element, but I would rather it not be the central plot. We can also definitely do without it. Whatever fits the story.

Male partners are preferred. (Guys are generally more fun. Generally. If you're a chick and you're fun, please don't hesitate. When I say "fun", I mean not try-hard-edgy, overbearing, or lacking in creativity.)

I am into:

-adventure

-thriller (with elements of horror, but mostly thriller)

-drama

-sci-fi and supernatural

-nonsense (think Alice's Adventures in Wonderland or Alice Is Dead)

-anime, cartoons, comic books

-K-pop, K&J-drama

-music

-mythology (not, like, Percy Jackson shit. I mean folklore and legends and myths and stuff.) (Not that Percy Jackson is shit.)

-creativity (Family love rather than romantic love, the girl rescuing herself, a bad guy who isn't bad just for the sake of being bad...)

I am not into:

-fandoms

-romance (It's fun, but it gets boring for me when it's the main element.)

-edge lords

-tired stories (Like, cliches. Performing arts boarding schools, sons and daughters of prominent mythical figures, love triangles, boring dystopian futures, so on and so forth.)

-non-straight pairings (My English teachers always taught me to write about what I know. I'm straight.)

I will play either gender, respond pretty frequently, work with you to make a super fun story, and send plenty of good vibes your way. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

i'm new if that's ok. I surely don't mind. it would be cool of you to rp with me

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back