• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partner! romance/adventure/action

glitterbug

I'm pretty new to these boards and im totally addicted to role-play! :) Don't be shy i dont bite. Right now im interested in Romance with some action and adventure thrown in. I don't have a plot as of yet, but if your interested pm me and we can talk about it

I have ten plus years of role play under my belt so im advanced. I only require minimum of two pharagraphs and NO one liners.( :D )(O:))

Glitter, you won't get the option to PM until you reach 10 posts, and you've been a member for 24-hours. Frustrating as a new member, I know.

Hahaha, it's okay, it's a rather obscure rule you only find when you start frantically searching the forum for answers as to why you can't PM...or that was the case with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back