• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for partner on alternate history RP

Roleplay: Alternate history, Germany won WW2
Before I get into this, I would like to clarify that I do not agree with the Nazis' political opinion, and this RP is only for fun. Please be aware of that.

Okay, I'm looking for an alternate history RP partner, with some interest in history, and some interest in sci-fi. The RP would be happening on Kik or Hangouts by default, though arrangements can be made that the RP is done elsewhere.

The plot goes as follows:
1944, Hitler decided to concentrate his forces on Western Europe, ultimately winning at Omaha Beach, and keeping the Americans out of Europe; in the same year, the nazis managed to capture Britain. By 1947, the entire continent of Eurasia was under Hitler's command, and the war officially ended on February 23rd 1947, Germany coming out as the winner after America's capitulation. In 1950, Hitler launched an attack including hundreds upon hundreds of his Horten stealth bombers towards the East Coast and by April that year he successfully took over America. He captured the rest of the civilised world within the same year.

Skip forward to 1964, a woman awakes from a deep coma; she had been in a coma for over 20 years! She once fell unconscious at only 14, weeks before the doomed attack on Omaha Beach, and she just now woke up at age 34, not being used to the world around her, and certainly not being used to being an adult.
Your character would be said woman and I'd be hopping from character to character, though my main character from the beginning would be a German doctor that kept you alive throughout those 20 years of coma.

Requirements: Be mature. Be at least decent at RPing. That's about it.
Here's some of my custom designed flags and other things related to the RP.AltHistory1964Germany.pngAltHistory1964Germany4.png
GermanAltfFlag5.png
pirateflag.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back