• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partner in a Royal Romance

Jessy753

Attention Criminals: You are toast!
Hello there,

so, I'm trying to find someone, who's willing to write this plot with me. Currently having lots of ideas regarding those types of plots and a big craving. Oh and I'm a sucker for romance <3

What I want in my partner:

• Be nice and I'll be nice to you.
  • Oh and communication is the key! Please don't just drop out of the RP without telling me. Nothing is more nerve-wracking than suddenly having a partner who doesn't reply anymore. I understand when real life gets stressful and you want to drop out. But please TALK!
  • I understand writer's block can happen but please no constant one liners.
  • Also I happen to get caught up in RPs so I'm looking for a longterm RP partner.
  • Plot with me.

• A nice gimmick would be, if you can be active. Personally I like nothing more than being caught up in RP and play scenarios.

What I can offer:

• I'm able to write from 3 lines up to a whole DinA4 page unless I really don't know what to answer.
  • English is not my mother tongue so typos or grammar mistakes might slip in from time to time.
  • Oh and I love to talk outside of the RP about random personal stuff :)  
  • I write both male and female characters and I'm willing to double

Also I'm willing to RP over e-mail, PM, open threads here in RPNation and GoogleDocs (my personal favourite cause nothing gets lost).

Those plot lines are very loosely inspired by the British Royalty in various scenarios. (I'm no expert on them as I don't follow the gossip unless it pops up everywhere and let's be honest I'm sure every single one of there most likely completely different than how they act in public.) So if you feel like RPing with me without knowing them don't worry.

Royal Meeting

(This is very loosely based on William and Kate)

Muse A is a normal person who signed up to help at a local charity event. But had been wondering all day why so many people attend this charity event. Muse B (the royal person) is late for the charity event. S/he agreed to go to said event to raise awareness and hopefully be able to raise more money. That's where Muse A and Muse B meet at the event and sparks fly.

Will they meet again and what will happen if the media finds out about them? Will the Royal family approve?

giphy.gif

All Glitz and Glamour?

Muse A is a well known celebrity (can be both singer or actor) and Muse B is a Royal. Both are already well known to the public eye and therefore the media gets really interested in their relationship and start making up stories like Muse A doesn't get approved by the Royal family. Meanwhile Muse B gets more and more pressured in finally marrying a decent person.

So will their relationship last the pressure or will Muse B finally give in and agree to an arranged marriage?

giphy.gif

The Rebellion

Muse A is part of the rebellion in Great Britain while Muse B is the successor of the deceased King. The line of succession has been filled with lots of cruelty and suppression. So one of the first acts as ruler is to talk with the rebellion where s/he meets Muse A to remedy the shortcomings in a long run. During one of those meetings they slowly fall in love against all odds. 

giphy.gif

If you have a plot in mind please don't hesitate telling me :)  

giphy.gif

(So, I'm just sitting here eating popcorn while waiting for someone to answer ^^)

I would love to either the first or last plot with you! Quick question do you play male or female? Just wondering all. 

I absolutely love your gifs! Oh god!

I would love to either the first or last plot with you! Quick question do you play male or female? Just wondering all. 

Im Open to do both plot one and three. So choose whichever you like. About which gender I like playing, I do both male and female characters. Just prefer to play female but it's no must for me. What about you?

I absolutely love your gifs! Oh god!

Thank you :)  tried to find which fitted everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im Open to do both plot one and three. So choose whichever you like. About which gender I like playing, I do both male and female characters. Just prefer to play female but it's no must for me. What about you?

I would like one! I did love the story of William and Kate. So, I feel that I would be fit that a whole better. I can do either male or female, so it would be up to you which one you would like to play for that role. I don't mind either way. :D  

hello i have become interested in the "All Glitz and Glamour?" and i wonder if i could be the male singer? i shall make a pm to discuss this 

@Jessy753

I would like one! I did love the story of William and Kate. So, I feel that I would be fit that a whole better. I can do either male or female, so it would be up to you which one you would like to play for that role. I don't mind either way. :D  

Alright let's try that one though. Perhaps I could play the female "commoner". Mostly end up playing the royal part so yup. Liked a change in it. By the way, in case you want to double. Just tell me. Oh and wanna move this to PM?

hello i have become interested in the "All Glitz and Glamour?" and i wonder if i could be the male singer? i shall make a pm to discuss this 

@Jessy753

Sounds good to me. I can play a princess then :)  Yes, a PM would be lovely.

Oh, I'd love to give the Rebellion a shot! Would you happen to still want a partner for that?

Also, bump. ;)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back