• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partner, got a few ideas.

Wulf

Esse Quam Videri
Hello, thanks for having a look at my thread! New here and ready to dive into something cool with someone. I'm pretty much into a little bit of everything although I do lean towards more action oriented genres, as well as a detailed, lengthy style since I work full time and try and maintain a social life. Any questions just let me know, either here or PM.

1. Fantasy/Action/Romance - Arranged marriage, two nobles from two separate nations are brought together to be married to increase the powers of both families. It'll be a clash of cultures as well as politically charged, perhaps with some scandal and controversy sprinkled in. I'll be playing the male as I've already got a character in mind. Medieval, high to low fantasy.

2. Future/Sci-Fi/Crime - Two career thieves reluctantly reunite to overthrow a prominent crime boss in the near future. Done this one before and would love to try it again with someone new. Lot's of shooting, fast driving and money making in the fictional city of Crawston, a metropolis notoriously ripe with criminal organizations.

3. Fandom/Action - In the Zoid Combat League, the 2 on 2 division is the world's most popular, lucrative and glorious division. Two up and coming pilots get their shot on an underdog, up and coming team. It's a longshot, but if they're successful, then there's money, glory and a legacy to be made. Inspired by the celebrity status that comes with being an elite athlete, the players will be subject to media scrutiny, sponsors, pressure from the team and the stress of competition. Would prefer a female counterpart as it adds to the dynamic.

So yeah, those are just a few but like I said, I'm open to pretty much anything. Seriously, assassins, which hunters, whatever. If you have an idea, shoot it my way and maybe we can work something out. Don't hesitate to PM me or post any questions you might have too, thanks!

Wulf

I'm interested in the fantasy/action/romance! ^^ I'll send a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back