• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partner for K-pop/K-drama RP

Seoul

kimtaesaranghae
I'm a sucker for romance stories so I maybe wanted to use these members from these groups:
Exo (Park Chanyeol) x ____________
BTS (V/ Kim Taehyung) x ___________
etc.
Any other ideas from you? Any group or idol or actor you want to use? Let me know!
I'm open to requests or ideas! I'm VERY new to RP so I don't mind suggestions at all ^^

Would you also be open for a original korea/kpop inspired kinda thing? I am not that good with fandoms but do enjoy original settings.
Yeah sure! It's going to be a challenge for me to create a story, but it will be fun ^^ Do you want to brainstorm separately and then talk about our ideas?

Hiya~! Interested in role-playing with cha'! Fan of EXO and BTS.
But EXTREMELY interested in BTS (V/ Kim Taehyung) x _____
Maybe you'd like to role-play as your OC/Original character?
I honestly don't mind role-playing as V ^^ or role-playing with OC's.

Hiya~! Interested in role-playing with cha'! Fan of EXO and BTS.
But EXTREMELY interested in BTS (V/ Kim Taehyung) x _____
Maybe you'd like to role-play as your OC/Original character?
I honestly don't mind role-playing as V ^^ or role-playing with OC's.
Sure ^^ Give me some time to brainstorm for ideas for my character and the story and I'll get back to you!

Hey! I'd love to do something with V/taehyung if you'd still like to! Shoot me a pm if you're still interested :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back