• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partner and friend. DBZ universe

mamabear

Give me back my heart you wingless thing!
Hey guys. I’m Madelene or Maddy by my friends. I’m 29 and have been RPing for about 3 years now. I’m looking for someone to RP Dragonball Z with as of right now. I’m not really picky about themes. I don’t get grossed out easily. The only things I don’t like are pedophilia and rape. Now I am okay with kidnap and eventual romance. I like slow burn, but it doesn’t have to be slow. I use OCs and like to double up. So someone to play Vegeta or Raditz would be great.

Rules:
1) 18+ only please.
2) I’m okay with short replies as I know it doesn’t always take a paragraph to reply to something, but I like long ones if possible.
3) I’m an author and I prefer proper language and grammar. Of course I know that AC can get you sometimes so I won’t be overly picky or rude about mistakes
4) I like discussing plot and being friendly OOC so please be kind
5) My characters are mostly female, but I do have male OCs. I play f/f, m/f, or m/m relationships. My characters are either bi or pan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back