• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partner 1x1

ChaiTeaWarrior

I'm looking for someone to Rp with me. The plot I have in mind is set in a college setting. It centers around character A who has gotten involved with police in an effort to stop campus drug dealing by getting close to suspected dealer and getting drugs from them to prove they're selling. character B is an innocent student who is head over heels for A and wants to impress them. They end up talking in class they share and B learns that A is 'interested' in some drugs if B knows anyone who may have them. This conversation leads B to have the crazy idea that they will obtain the drugs them self to impress A and get them to like them.
Though to get the drugs for A, B gets mixed up in some undesirable business with actual drug dealers on campus and things don't go as smoothly as planned.

I would want to make B. I don't care the gender of the characters, I will do mXm, fXf, and mXf. Even characters who don't identify with these is just fine with me, its really up to you how we decide that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back