• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Original Roleplay with a Chill Partner

The Time Void

Hello!

I'm just a chill nerd who enjoys writing and the unpredictability of roleplay. Been roleplaying casually for a few years, never really tried to do it with anyone but people I knew pretty well though, so if I seem clueless about anything that's probably why, or it's just me lol.

Making friends is always nice and random chatting is great.

What I’m Looking For

I love some really dark or lighthearted stuff, but I'm all for a nice mix of the two.

Pirates! Especially if they're combined with some epic fantasy and adventure.

Fantasy and adventures are awesome in general.

Bandits, mercenaries, etc. Anything crime/criminal related in a medieval/fantasy world really. (preferably with our characters being the criminals)

Anything crime/criminal related in the real world. (again, preferably with our characters as the criminals) Especially if it involves being on the run and getting into random situations along the way.

Some sci-fi could be interesting.

High school/college dramas.

Modern life drama in general.

Realistic and in depth characters and character interactions/relationships!

My Style

I prefer pm, or email, anything other than thread really, but that's fine too if you really want.

I write in 3rd person, but can do either present or past tense.

My message length varies but should be at least a paragraph.

I'm bad at coming up with plots, but perfectly happy to just follow along with an idea you have if it interests me, and if you want me to, suggest small things and ideas to add onto it. I think I can be alright at thinking up simple themes and settings.

I roleplay both male and females, but seem to tend towards creating male characters more often.

Can't do smut, and I'm not sure how good I am at romance but I can try, just be warned I might not be good at it ^^'

All in All

I'm really just looking for a bit of chill casual fun with someone who doesn't get offended/annoyed easily, I don't know if I could deal with anyone too serious about roleplay (or just things and stuff in general), or if they could deal with me haha... I'm mature, but I'm not great at taking things seriously if that makes sense ^^' (what I mean is that I could be doing the most serious roleplay in the world but could be talking about cats and joking about how intense the roleplay is OOC at the same time)

Well, thanks for taking a look! I'll message you if you say you're interested. c:

Last edited:
Hello, I'd be interested in rping with you! I have a couple idea's in mind, as well as a thread with some ideas that might interest you. One Idea I had when looking at your interests involves Pirates and a mythical aspect of merpeople. As for other ideas or anything, pm me if you're interested ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back